Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out~

Mr Poltroon

WORK IN PROGRESS

RQ3691A.png

Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out~
Available on Mangagamer (NSFW)

Summary

Ichika and Futaba are so close it even surprises their friends and family at times. Ichika, the diligent, stubborn older twin, and Futaba, the childish, sociable younger twin, are an inseparable pair.

But there's more to their love for each other than first meets the eye.

Growing up, the two did everything together. No matter where they went, the twins were never apart. And even now that they've grown up, their personalities diverging and leading them to different hobbies, they're still as close as can be. For Ichika, the responsible big sister, looking out for childish, spoiled Futaba has become an everyday occurance, both at home and at school.

But one day, worried that the twins are growing too close, their mother chastises them, explaining that there's a difference between being supportive of each other and being codependent. Regardless of how close they are, she says, they can't stay together forever. With that admonition, the twins' relationship begins to change.

Lurking beneath Ichika's wish to see Futaba happy is a different feeling, one that torments her. A desire that cannot be fulfilled. And as their relationship changes, Futaba grows restless, seeing her wish to always be by Ichika's side drifting further and further away.

What awaits these twins, who harbor feelings stronger than mere sisterly love? What form will their relationship take, and what conclusion will their story reach?

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order

This game follows a system where each choice either gives points to Ichika, or it gives points to Futaba. There are two good endings and two bad endings. The ending you get is decided by the difference between the number of points each girl has.

The order in which the choices are made is irrelevant. All that matters are the number of points accumulated. Therefore, there are many combinations of choices that will lead you to the desired route. Skip to the bottom of the Walkthrough section to see which choices give which points and decide for yourself, or follow your desired route's guide if you just want to end up on the correct route and don't care about choosing.

This system is represented in-game via a two sided bar chart which you can visualise at any time by right clicking and selecting 'Status' in the menu that appears.

Walkthrough

The good/bad ends follow the exact same choices except the last two. Choose the other choice for the ones in bold to change from the good to the bad ending or the other way around.

9MCRVTT.jpg

Ichika

Good Ending

Spoiler

1) ...even though we're twins, we can't be together forever, can we? 

2) ...but what will happen if I distance myself so suddenly?

3) ...try to catch her.

4) ...refuse to help.

5) I should sneak up from behind and hug her.

6) I could go look for Ichika, but even if I found her, she'd just avoid me.

7) Don't call out to her.

8 )...keep watching her.

9) I think it was like this...

10) Maybe she didn't appreciate it.

11) ...peek.

12) I know others won't approve, but still, I...

Bad Ending

Spoiler

1) ...even though we're twins, we can't be together forever, can we? 

2) ...but what will happen if I distance myself so suddenly?

3) ...try to catch her.

4) ...refuse to help.

5) I should sneak up from behind and hug her.

6) I could go look for Ichika, but even if I found her, she'd just avoid me.

7) Don't call out to her.

8 )...keep watching her.

9) I think it was like this...

10) Maybe she didn't appreciate it.

11) ...listen through the door.

12) I just can't imagine parting ways with Futaba!

IUjYiom.jpg

Futaba

Good Ending

Spoiler
1) I wonder if some day we will have to part. 
2) ...and she's right, this is for Futaba's own good. I have to be strong.
3) ...dodge her.
4) ...help.
5) I should just grab onto her like always.
6) Go look for Ichika.
7) Call out to her.
8 )...stop Futaba.
9) W-Wait, what am I thinking?!
10) Even so, I don't regret it.
11) ...listen through the door.
12) These feelings are wrong, aren't they?

Bad Ending

Spoiler
1) I wonder if some day we will have to part. 
2) ...and she's right, this is for Futaba's own good. I have to be strong.
3) ...dodge her.
4) ...help.
5) I should just grab onto her like always.
6) Go look for Ichika.
7) Call out to her.
8 )...stop Futaba.
9) W-Wait, what am I thinking?!
10) Even so, I don't regret it.
11) ...peek.
12) I can't let things continue like this...

Points Guide

Spoiler

There are twelve choices with two options each. Obviously, each of the options is mutually exclusive to the other, however, at least one of each set of two options adds or subtracts points.
The point spectrum goes from -13 to 13. Within the spectrum, the routes are decided when the value at the end is:
Ichika Bad [-13, -7]
Ichika Good [-6, -1]

Futaba Good [1, 6]
Futaba Bad [7, 13]

(It's difficult to end up with zero, but possible, if my values are correct. I'm assuming zero leads to Futaba's route, but have not confirmed this.)

dVNa01u.png?1

Note: Some of the choices don't change the bar, as they're actually about stopping it from going in the opposite direction.

Attribution

All info tested by yours truly through playing the game.

Summary stolen from Mangagamer description.

Edited by Mr Poltroon
This is W.I.P. I haven't even finished the game yet.

I made a points guide just for the heck of it, but I wonder if there's a better way to format it...? Because of the way it is right now there's no easy way to explain how many points you need to enter a given route. I might switch to a positive/negative points system where Futaba is positive and Ichika is negative and then work off that. Seems to work better with the in-game bar chart too.

I've only played one route, so I still need to test the stuff for Futaba's route, and I have no idea if choosing certain choices changes others still, so I might have to redo everything.

I tried getting the Futaba good ending by following your selections, and I am always getting the bad ending. The last selection does not change to " I just can't imagine parting ways with Futaba! " If I want to calculate the ending myself, how many points are needed for the Futaba good ending?

*edit*

*cry* When trying to get the good ending for Futaba the last selection always changes to

1. These feelings are wrong, aren't they?

2. I can't let things continue like this...

What ratio is needed?

Edited by TheOne320

3 hours ago, TheOne320 said:

I tried getting the Futaba good ending by following your selections, and I am always getting the bad ending. The last selection does not change to " I just can't imagine parting ways with Futaba! " If I want to calculate the ending myself, how many points are needed for the Futaba good ending?

*edit*

*cry* When trying to get the good ending for Futaba the last selection always changes to

1. These feelings are wrong, aren't they?

2. I can't let things continue like this...

What ratio is needed?

Right, the last choice in Futaba's route is incorrect. I was made aware of that just earlier today. Because of the way I've laid out the table I also can't answer your question in regards to the points. In order to get the good ending, you basically need more points in Futaba than in Ichika, but not too many more, or you'll end up in a bad ending.

In theory, if you follow the Futaba guide and then try both of the options you've told me about for the last one, one of them should take you to the good ending (and I think it'd be choice 1.) but I may be mistaken. As I've said, the guide is incomplete and untested for now, but I should finish it within a few days.

1 hour ago, TheOne320 said:

I tried both of the last options and both go to the Futaba bad ending. That is why I posted.

Are you sure? By following my current Good Ending guide for Futaba's the bar chart is looking like I landed in Futaba's good route. I can't confirm until I play it through, but does yours look like this?
If that's still bad ending territory, then there's something odd with the game, as Ichika's values would be different from Futaba's, which isn't meant to be the case.

• 1 year later...
Guest Quinx

help me I'm doing all the ending (both good ending and both bad ending) but there's still have CG and gallery not unlocked yet in the game.

Edited by Quinx

On 21/03/2020 at 9:16 AM, Quinx said:

help me I'm doing all the ending (both good ending and both bad ending) but there's still have CG and gallery not unlocked yet in the game.

I'm afraid I do not know what could cause this.

In theory, if you play all endings up till the end, you will see all CGs in the game, even if the in-game gallery is bugging out.

EDIT: Rather than suspect bugs, the more obvious cause is that my walkthrough does not cover all in-game choices necessarily. Doing them may be necessary to unlock all CGs (though I haven't actually tested that):

Guest Quinx

nvm, it's just a bug maybe because I play this game on Android. to fix that bug I play Ichika good ending twice and all CG and gallery are shown

Edited by Quinx

• 2 months later...
Guest TeaZee
On 3/22/2020 at 10:26 AM, Mr Poltroon said:

I'm afraid I do not know what could cause this.

In theory, if you play all endings up till the end, you will see all CGs in the game, even if the in-game gallery is bugging out.

EDIT: Rather than suspect bugs, the more obvious cause is that my walkthrough does not cover all in-game choices necessarily. Doing them may be necessary to unlock all CGs (though I haven't actually tested that):

Alright so, I just finished the game on PC doing all 4 endings at least 2 times. But somehow, there are still scenes missing. There are exactly 7 scenes missing in between the scene “A world all to ourselves“ and “Genuine words.“ If you could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.