cant get baku ane 2 VN to work

Anythingno

18 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

I had an issue starting it recently. The fix was to switch to JP calendar mode as well. The option for that is in the regional settings in Control Panel (I assume it's the same on Win 10 too). Just remember to restart the system.

i just tried it but it doesnt work :(

is it because i downloaded it online for the file to not work?(did u buy the hardcopy?)

when i clicked on the game's shortcut, it still says that it cannot start, which results in the shortcut to be redundant, then i cannot click it again. 

i turned off my firewall for my antivirus but idk if that helped as it still does not allow me to open and start the game.....(before i retry opening the game the antivirus calls the file having a virus..)

will try some other way if possible, hope you guys can help me figure out this problematic thing :/

1 hour ago, Anythingno said:

i just tried it but it doesnt work :(

is it because i downloaded it online for the file to not work?(did u buy the hardcopy?)

when i clicked on the game's shortcut, it still says that it cannot start, which results in the shortcut to be redundant, then i cannot click it again. 

i turned off my firewall for my antivirus but idk if that helped as it still does not allow me to open and start the game.....(before i retry opening the game the antivirus calls the file having a virus..)

will try some other way if possible, hope you guys can help me figure out this problematic thing :/

If that didn't help, then I have no idea what it could be. But I do know the engine it uses is a pain in the ass, and also, it could be Win 10 that has some kind of a problem with the game. Not sure what problem though. I have executed the game fine on Win 7.

• 7 months later...
On 9/12/2018 at 8:44 PM, Anythingno said:

windows 10 setting for japanese locale and format done.

game/vn: Baku Ane 2 ~Otouto, Ippai Shibocchau zo

problem: Cant start the game due to (Insufficient system resources to complete the requested service.)

need help on this as i dont know what it means ^ orr what im lacking

I might be REAL late on this but :amane: lets see... I was having some trouble trying to install the game. 
So I kinda did the same thing another guy did. 
1. Mount the ISO 
2. Extract the files from the ISO
2.5 Put the files somewhere
3. Goto where it is then click DATA
4. Make a shortcut of Start
5. Do exactly everything I needed to do so I can play Baku Ane 1
Idk if it'll work or if you found the solution but if you haven't this could work.