JAST USA RPG sale

Seryuu

Welcome to Fuwanovel even though we already know each other. Quite a sale that JAST did, so perhaps it could attract some people out there to buy it. Also since this is also a thread about JAST, let me say that if JAST want to improve themselves in regard of their lineup and speed, then I would like to look forward what kind of the improvement that they'll gonna have.

7 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel even though we already know each other. Quite a sale that JAST did, so perhaps it could attract some people out there to buy it. Also since this is also a thread about JAST, let me say that if JAST want to improve themselves in regard of their lineup and speed, then I would like to look forward what kind of the improvement that they'll gonna have.

Thanks, and we are working on it. There should be some nice news soon.

2 minutes ago, alpacaman said:

What country is the screenshot from? When I clicked the link everything cost nearly twice as much (I just payed 9,03€ for Aselia th Eternal). The prices are still fair imo but I'm surprised the differences in pricing seem to be that different depending on ordering location.

JAST store supports regional pricing, screenshot is from Bosnia.

Forgot to comment about the lineup, so may as well do it now. I knew that it's been late for this, but I kind of want to do it right now lol.

As for Yumina, out of all VNs it did have modern setting and the comedy would surely be nostalgic if one people did watch Konosuba (Especially with Ayumu did have same seiyuu as Kazuma), although the gameplay was did have some dungeon crawling though which may not for everyone else. As for Seinarukana, I would say that the gameplay itself were the improvement from Aselia although in exchange the story did get formulaic though. Interesting to note that Yumina staff also did some work for both of Seinarukana and Aselia.

I can't comment much on Raidy though seeing that I didn't play those VNs, but at least I knew that the company behind it was the one behind infamous Tsuki and Virgin Roster. Oh, and that they improved the gameplay at each sequel because the first part of Raidy was infamous for being Nintendo Hard difficulty. Forget to say that we got the female MC there, so it might be a plus for some consumer there.

In the end, what I can say is that I prefer Yumina and Spirit of Eternity Sword duology (ie Aselia and Seinarukana), but I understand though if some people were more interested with Raidy trilogy. Also if you've been purchasing the VNs from JAST, have fun for playing those.