Romance VN reccomendations?

Naterocks2000

After completing everything I was recommended by a couple of friends, I am out of material to read. All of what I read should be in my VNDB list, minus the one I'm on the edge for (Island). So if anyone has any recommendations similar to what is on my list I would be grateful. Maybe even if it isn't like anything I've read you could recommend it so long as it is romance (and please don't say saya no uta lol)

Edited by Naterocks2000

To Heart 2

Konosora  (make sure to get retranslation patch!)

Miagete (A Sky Full Of Stars) (only all-ages version currently available, but it's good)

Yukizakura (can be bought very cheaply from JAST and I think it's worth trying out - I liked it)

If you liked Majikoi, try Tsujidou

Edited by adamstan

ef - a fairy tale of the two . Quite a lot of drama ....... and feels (it impacted me as hard as Grisaia at times).

Eden . Same makers as ef. If you want a sad tale....

Fureraba . Light hearted over the top comedy.

Himawari . Lots of drama, and sci fi elements. Apparently, set in the same universe as Island.....

* I second Kono Oozora . Also pretty light hearted.

Symphonic Rain . Ditches the usual moe elements, in favour of a melancholic atmosphere with some plot twists.

Those are the ones I've read anyways.

Maybe you can check out KiraKira or DearDrops ? Or maybe Liittle Busters if you're up for some KEY magic....

To everyone that has given me recommendations I thank you. I am currently in the process of buying Kono Oozora (Been putting this one off for years lol) and Deardrops (seemed like something different from school atmosphere or time paradoxes [Im looking at you Island, Chrono Clock, and Da Capo oh and Newton and the Apple Tree]). 

Thanks again!

Edited by Naterocks2000

How about Song of Mine here, in which it's definitely not Saya no Uta lol. Anyway, for more serious recommendations I guess I can recommend Dracu Riot, Da Capo 2, Hapymaher, and Koiken Otome. Also for additional recommendation, you can wait for Sanoba release at October 26th later. I hope that my recommendations here would be helpful, even though it's quite belated one.