Love Esquire [Dating Sim] [RPG] - KICKSTARTER + DEMO LIVE NOW!

Yangyang Mobile

KICKSTART A LOWLY SQUIRE'S LOVE LIFE!

Love Esquire's Kickstarter is live now! The game still has a long way to go, but with your help, we can bring this game to life! Support us on Kickstarter and help us realize our dreams for the game!

loveesquire_ksheaders_aboutthegame_zpskc

loveesquire_playthedemo_zpsupy10enq.png

DOWNLOAD: WINDOWS • MAC • LINUX

*Please take note that this is an alpha demo; everything is still a work-in-progress and may change in the final game. If you encounter any problems or bugs, please let us know ASAP! Don't forget to answer the survey found at the end for a special wallpaper! :)

Love Esquire is a romantic-comedy visual novel/dating simulator, with a nostalgic touch of old-school RPG combat.

In this game, you're not a famous knight, but a good-for-nothing squire who's on a quest to find man's greatest pleasure. Getting the girl won't be easy though, since most of them are waaay out of your league!

To make things worse: you have a few months left before this huge war happens, and the only thing you know is how to milk cows. Good luck cramming years worth of training into four months! If it's any consolation, you get a medal if you die. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No one believes that a lowly squire can save the world while banging – err, bagging – the girl of his dreams... but with a shitton of dumb luck, well... you might just prove them wrong!

Welcome to the world of Love Esquire, and may the fertility god have mercy on your virginity.

loveesquire_ksheaders_features_zpscceo3x

0ad8a414cfd3585cb12ea9d01a4c3d6a_origina

• Nameable Hero – Whose name will these girls cry out during those scenes? You decide!
  • 5 Dateable Waifus – More than just pretty faces, the ladies of Love Esquire have their own unique personalities, story arcs, and backstories!
  • Turn-based combat with a twist – As a squire, you have a number of “unconventional” ways to assist your needy knight. Properly time your actions to unleash the full potential of your skills which are simply... out of this world!
  • Manage your day – Allocate what little time you have in this world by forcing yourself to socialize or doing your job as a squire barely living on minimum wage. 
  • Git gud by raising stats – Stats will have an impact on your skills during combat, and they also affect your relationship with the girls. In other words, shape up to be the ideal man for the best results!
  • Forge Relationships – Get to know your waifu on a personal level by being around her and talking about stuff. Sure, she’ll think you’re a creep at first, but persistence is key! As she eventually warms up to you, find out how there’s more to her than meets the eye. 
  • Multiple Endings – What’s waiting for your squire at the end of the journey? Make decisions that will end up great or turn out to be otherwise.
  • Partially Voiced – So you can hear your waifus partially express their partially undying love for you!
  • Mature Content – This game contains subjects and themes your parents warned you about as a kid. 
  • Moddable Content – The game will support simple modding on release. To be discussed in a future update.
  • Original Soundtrack – We want you to experience the feels while playing this game, and our soundtrack will see to that!

loveesquire_ksheaders_whykickstarter_zps

19993f7b1fe57ba954c3454b42be2ee8_origina

532678785d3e12457d5eda1a5f88ffc6_origina

6c81efb0d7a5bc6e71bcead1c53d7c68_origina

1bfdecf19bec2e7ec455c54c4ebe3712_origina

0eb78708ac37858294e2fd5672118a5c_origina

c3a48a7411f8717bbb9166b33c5d750d_origina

bf7ea7e06442a04a2a7e541f16df0fa3_origina

10a08c6bccd6cf0cedab8437f76fb8f6_origina

screenshots_zpsc462zuwq.png

loveesquire_ksheaders_story_zpsf24crfei.

Having lived most of his life as a farm boy, you take control of the inexperienced and carefree Squire. Watch him grow to become the ideal man and overcome the various challenges he's yet to face.  

His fate (and virginity) rests in your hands.

loveesquire_subheaders_thehero_zps5o1chd

loveesquire_characterprofiles_squire_zps

loveesquire_subheaders_ladiesofthelake_z

loveesquire_characterprofiles_amy_zpsfro

loveesquire_characterprofiles_beatrice_z

loveesquire_characterprofiles_giselle_zp

loveesquire_characterprofiles_kamala_zps

loveesquire_characterprofiles_vel_zpsqq5

loveesquire_subheaders_supportingcharact

loveesquire_characterprofiles_hugh_zpsu3

loveesquire_characterprofiles_arnold_zps

loveesquire_characterprofiles_serena_zps

loveesquire_ksheaders_progressrelease_zp

loveesquire_progresschart_master_zpsxl9v

Depending on how smooth the development goes, we're looking at a late-2018 to mid-2019 release for Love Esquire. It will be distributed on Steam and Itch.io (Windows/Mac/Linux), followed by a mobile release (Android/iOS) a few months after. We don't have any plans for a console release, but that's something we might possibly consider once the game is out.

loveesquire_ksheaders_abouttheteam_zpsdc

The Letter was a successful Kickstarter project and a highly-rated game; it is our validation to everyone that we're not only capable of completing this project, but also delivering it up to standards. 

With your help, we're hoping Love Esquire to become our best game yet! :)

loveesquire_ksheaders_whatyouthink_zpsfl

1. What do you think of the game's concept? Do you like it? Hate it?
  2. What do you think of the characters currently presented? Do you have someone you find interesting in particular?
  3. Did you enjoy the RPG elements of the game? What were your favorite parts about it?
  4. Any other suggestions, comments, critiques?
Edited by Yangyang Mobile
Formatting fixes

On 05/09/2018 at 4:21 PM, Yangyang Mobile said:

loveesquire_ksheaders_whatyouthink_zpsfl

1. What do you think of the game's concept? Do you like it? Hate it?
  2. What do you think of the characters currently presented? Do you have someone you find interesting in particular?
  3. Did you enjoy the RPG elements of the game? What were your favorite parts about it?
  4. Any other suggestions, comments, critiques?

1. I like it very much, since I'm fan of Dating Sim and RPG games.

2. I find Squire(Hero) very interesting and Vel are very interesting as well.

3. I have not play demo yet, so it's hard for me to say.

4. Nothing really, everything about game looks good, I'm not sure it's possible or not but I think it would be good idea to make a all ages version for they so want to enjoy the story and RPG elements.

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Reduced quote size

On 9/6/2018 at 6:41 PM, Novel21 said:

1. I like it very much, since I'm fan of Dating Sim and RPG games.

2. I find Squire(Hero) very interesting and Vel are very interesting as well.

3. I have not play demo yet, so it's hard for me to say.

4. Nothing really, everything about game looks good, I'm not sure it's possible or not but I think it would be good idea to make a all ages version for they so want to enjoy the story and RPG elements.

Hey! thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to check out the demo, it's linked at the top of this post. :)