Utawarerumono - PS3 ENG

marcus-beta

Well, I just want publish my 'automatic' buggy port of the PSV/PS4 translation to the PS3 version.

This isn't to you play, but for someone who know english (I don't know) and wants review this patch and release as proper patch.
So, it's here the files: https://anon.to/QC0YuM, ver 1.2: https://anon.to/FlasTZ

Why port? Well, We can play with RPCS3 :V 
I don't have a ps3, so... no idea if works with a real console

Keep in mind, it's very buggy and this patch only translate the text!, here is my tools to translate it: https://github.com/marcussacana/AquaPlusEditor

ijipuh.png

Edited by marcus-beta

• 1 year later...

Hey many thanks to you for this. I'm glad I found it. Been a fan of the series. The playstation version I could manage to finish this one and started to play the second game Futari no Hakuoro. 

I manage to play around with your tool and insert the text to the bin files line by line reading from the English vita version. Of course doing this manually from the text box of your tool.

I wanted to ask did you ever have a way of automatically inserting replacing all the text from vita bin to ps3 in one swoop? My knowledge of your tool is limited not sure if that functionally is there.

20 hours ago, Ellas said:

Hey many thanks to you for this. I'm glad I found it. Been a fan of the series. The playstation version I could manage to finish this one and started to play the second game Futari no Hakuoro. 

I manage to play around with your tool and insert the text to the bin files line by line reading from the English vita version. Of course doing this manually from the text box of your tool.

I wanted to ask did you ever have a way of automatically inserting replacing all the text from vita bin to ps3 in one swoop? My knowledge of your tool is limited not sure if that functionally is there.

Isn't what I did? the first 2 links is to a patch with a port of the english translation, but have many errors that needs be fixed manually, then I didn't released as a patch.
but to reply you anyway, I did a tool before to help the import, I just can't publish it because in order for it to work I ended up breaking some legal terms for some online services, so I can't publish it, but as you can see, I think you can use my patch as a base and just review it where I get it wrong.
I patched both utawarerumono ps3, and the second has more to fix than the first.

13 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

Isn't what I did? the first 2 links is to a patch with a port of the english translation, but have many errors that needs be fixed manually, then I didn't released as a patch.
but to reply you anyway, I did a tool before to help the import, I just can't publish it because in order for it to work I ended up breaking some legal terms for some online services, so I can't publish it, but as you can see, I think you can use my patch as a base and just review it where I get it wrong.
I patched both utawarerumono ps3, and the second has more to fix than the first.

Yeah I figured that the case. The patches helped me figured how to go about it for the second game. Managed to add a import functionality in my own way. Yes the second game is all over the place. I'll see how far I can get for now just wanted to be able to import in a faster way.