Howdy!

NaiDriftlin

On 9/2/2018 at 7:14 AM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hey there! Welcome to our humble forums - this place surely don't compare to the subreddit, but I hope you'll find it to your liking regardless. ;)

Haha, thanks.    I've been meaning to get around for ages, but it's one of those things where it's like "Once I have a free moment, I'll get to it."  And then I just never got a moment that felt free.  Until recently.  Now I'm here and it's a thing.  Huzzah!

On 9/1/2018 at 9:40 PM, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and if you want you can share your project here. Also if you need some recommendations for VNs, you can ask us here. I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here.

Got any more of that Root Double Route A Pacing?   I could use a few trucks of that.

On 9/2/2018 at 5:26 PM, Zakamutt said:

God damn it stop eating my decoys Clephas, they're annoying as hell to make. Have some lemons instead *conjures a localized rain of ripe, fragrant lemons in Clephas's general direction*

*Clephas promptly devours the spiritual energy used to conjure the lemons, using it form a loli Clephas who proceeds to eat everyone and everything in sight and on the site*  You already exist in my stomach, so why do you resist?  *Clephas grins cheerily, and the sky becomes a pulsing wall of flesh*

On 9/4/2018 at 7:04 AM, NaiDriftlin said:

Got any more of that Root Double Route A Pacing?   I could use a few trucks of that.

Let's see. If you mean fast pacing, then perhaps you can pick some short length VN such as Saya no Uta, Kikokugai, or Planetarian. Or if you want the VN with same developer, then you can pick I/O and Remember11. Also you can try Zero Escape series if you want more escape from danger story. I hope that my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

I second Zero Escape (especially the first one, 999). It's very similar when it comes to setup and sci-fi/mystery themes but imo better in nearly every regard. Danganronpa uses the "people confined in a mysterious facility"-setup as well, but throws some Ace Attorney and lots of dark humour into the mix. 

G-senjou no Maou also has pretty fast pacing.