Hello

Qwertion

I'm 22 yrs old russian guy. Recently finished uni and been having a little break lately. I've started visual novels with everlasting summer about 4 years ago. I enjoyed it a lot and then decided to try fate stay night. My favorite VNs are Clannad and G-senjou no maou. Having finished virtue's last reward I've been disappointed in english translation (as it is made for slightly altered englisih voiceover) and so one year ago I've set out on an arduous quest of learning japanese on my own.

Currently, I am reading Baldr Sky dive 1, which is my third vn in japanese. Finished second route yesterday. Like it a lot with all the mech battle mixups (btw last boss was op). Aiming to go for little busters after this series. Would like to read it in jp but ithvnr can't capture the steam version which complicates things.

I'm shy and somewhat socially anxious, so I may not be very active in here, but it seems like a great place. Got my vndb link in profile if you want to know about my general preferences. I also do other gaming and watch anime every now and again with my favorites being angel beats and welcome to nhk.

Hope I will get along with everyone and get a place to discuss things I read seeing as there's only one person I know who reads VNs and he only knows Russian, so I can't discuss most of it with him as not many VNs get translated to russian.

Edited by Qwertion