「SOLVED」A Sky full of stars「Fine Days」 Hacking tool issues

~Hia everyone

So, as of now this is what is working

• Rio.arc ws2's has been extracted with exoozoarc 
  • shifted bits by 2 left so the files are readable
  • Translated a random file (Saya route script 1 for testing)
  • Repacked ws2(and shift bits 6 left) and remade Rio.arc using ahdprc with 932 instead of 936 Unicode in all 3 locations of wpscript.cpp
  • The new Rio.arc "works" as in doesn't crash the game or cause an issue's but at the end of the script a few different things can happen,
  1. The Intro movie ends and the script doesn't move forward and just sits on a black screen, the game still responds to commands like alt+f4 but doesn't move forward
  2. The intro movie plays and if you either skip it or wait for it to end it will either jump to the next script but the screen stays black until the next jump or jump backwards into the script either partially or fully (If you skip the movie, it restarts the movie but the dialogue does one of the prior statements)
  3. The game explodes (Was totally my fault for not shifting bits back after edit)

I think the cause of the issue has something to do with either the tool not properly packing or the jumpcode getting corrupted (Which i don't know how to fix)

There is no Route selection options (Besides the initial game launch when you chose who's route you want to do) so that isn't causing the issue

If anybody has a fix, knows how to fix the potential jumpcode issue, or had an alternative tool please let me know =3

Edited by WaffleGod53

• 3 weeks later...