Hello! ♥

Azura

Hi there, everyone! My name is Azura, and I joined a while back but only lurked, hehe. I'm a visual novel developer, and I make otome and yuri VNs! 

It's nice to meet you all. If you want, you can check out my most recent work: https://patchworkprincess.itch.io/square-one-demo

Square One is a yuri visual novel about the relationship that blooms between an impulsive optimist and the troubled girl she pulls back from the brink of despair. It's a totally free VN, and I hope you guys like it! :sachi:

Welcome to Fuwa! That latest project of your look quite sweet, I'll probably wait for full release, but it feels like something just up my alley. :)

Anyways, hope you'll have fun around here! Also don't worry about Clephas, he won't consume your soul unless you violate Forums rules or commit some other significant heresy. :sachi:

Thank you so much, everyone! 

On 8/30/2018 at 6:09 AM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwa! That latest project of your look quite sweet, I'll probably wait for full release, but it feels like something just up my alley. :)

I'm glad to hear that :Chocola: