Damonkala

Hello! My name is Damonkala I've just joined these forums no longer than an hour ago. I've been a fan of visual novels for nearly 2 years and I had only just discovered the wonderful site of fuwanovel in June! I hope to read many topics and make many friends, as I am very happy to discover such a large group of visual novel fans.

I've watched anime as a child but I have only been an otaku for the past 3 years. My first anime was Fooly Cooly and my first visual novel was Katawa Shoujo. Since then I've played Clannad, Kanon, Rewrite, Wind: a breath of the Heart, Steins;Gate, Chaos;Head and many more. Currently I am playing Air. Little Busters is my favorite visual novel of all time, and I am currently watching the anime adaptation. 

Once again I hope to make some friends and have a fun time here. Thank you for reading my introduction. *bows*

Welcome Demonkala! It seems everyone thats "new" have already read like 5 times more then me... *feels ashamed (╯▽╰)

Welcome! Katawa Shoujo was my first visual novel, too!  Which character was your favorite?

HA! i can just imagine Tay's smile a bit when he wrote that ^_^  I kinda wanna know aswell tho nyahaha!

Welcome! Katawa Shoujo was my first visual novel, too!  Which character was your favorite?

I favorite character was Hanako but I thought the best most well written route was lily's. 

Welcome Demonkala! It seems everyone thats "new" have already read like 5 times more then me... *feels ashamed (╯▽╰)

To be honest, I'm not really new to visual novels as much as i'm new to the forums, where there are others who like these games; not that I know anyone like that in real life :P

Would it be weird if I sent some friend requests to y'all?