Hetzer123

Bradyon Veda

Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori (though it was only five centuries in the past)

Komorebi no Nostalgica (rather than tech, history and culture were lost)

Curio Dealer

Tiny Dungeon series (though the remnants are only peripherally important to the story)

Skyfish's Soleil series (though I don't think it is quite what you are looking for, it is technically true)

Electro-Arms

Re:Birth Colony and Fake Azure Arcology (both post-apocalyptic with surviving society in arcologies that have forgotten a great deal)

Silverio Vendetta and Silverio Trinity (our future is the precursors, lol)

• Hetzer123 changed the title to VN with "Precursors".
On 8/29/2018 at 1:29 AM, Hetzer123 said:

Long time ago, there was an advanced civilization. Certain events cause it to collapse. They leave behind technology which might be more advance than present's technology.

Reveal hidden contents

For example, Isu in Assassin Creed series.

I suggest Harmonia from Key (created clannad). Here's the Steam Store Page : https://store.steampowered.com/app/421660/Harmonia/

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/8/2018 at 2:37 AM, ishiima said:

I suggest Harmonia from Key (created clannad). Here's the Steam Store Page : https://store.steampowered.com/app/421660/Harmonia/

That's just

post apocalyptical.

The difference between both genres is that the lost tech is in the past from our own present (or circa it), and in post-apo the lost tech is the present's and it's set in the future.

Also in the "lost civilisation" genre the present might not be of doom, whereas in post-apo, the planet tends to be in a terrible state.

1 minute ago, Hetzer123 said:

Good explanation about the difference.

I also prefer if the precursor race are still alive (few survivor are frozen in the tank) and somehow responsible for the creation of humanity. I like precursors which are benevolent rather than being abusive or neglectful.

You'll like an animu called, "The secret of blue water" (America) or "Nadia of the mysterious seas" (adapted from Japanese). Early 90s.