Pure x Connect Translation [Prologue and UI patch released]

Mikanmeister

PURE X CONNECT

Pure.x.Connect.full.1895026.jpg
https://vndb.org/v16166

Description

From the developers that brought you Fureraba ~Friend to Lover~

Usami Hayato has yearned for a heart-throbbing romance for a long time, but instead is bored wasting time away everyday. He wishes to fall in love like in an eroge, but everyone just makes fun of him for it. His time came when he was asked to work part-time at a popular bakery restaurant named La Pivoine which just happens to be a garden filled with pretty workers. With the chance laid upon him, he thought its time to kiss his single life goodbye.

Project Staff

Translator: @tenshi25

Editor: @Meat_Bun1

Quality Checker @Mikanmeister

Hacker: @Porygon2

Progress

Prologue and UI patch released!
For more detailed progress, check the most recent status update on this thread.

Recruitment

We are also looking to recruit a quality checker!

For further questions, just leave your concerns below.

7 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

You sure this is a wise idea? NekoNyan might pick this title down the road.

I'd rather want them to pick Making Lovers instead, but yes this. Going by how well received Fureraba was, it wouldn't surprise me if NN decided to license the whole SMEE catalog.

If you decide to go on with this project, at least release a prologue patch so we can judge the quality of the TL.

Edited by El Mugaro

I agree with the above comment. I can see NekoNyan doing more SMEE. Kanojo Step, Pure x Connect, Making Lovers... they all look like something they could pick next. If you already want to do a fanproject, make it be for a VN that's less likely to get officially localized. Not trying to be an ass, just a friendly advice. No point in wasting energy and time on something that could be officially localized.

25 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

I can see NekoNyan doing more SMEE. Kanojo Step, Pure x Connect, Making Lovers... they all look like something they could pick next. If you already want to do a fanproject, make it be for a VN that's less likely to get officially localized. Not trying to be an ass, just a friendly advice. No point in wasting energy and time on something that could be officially localized.

If it comes to that, then we will just drop it.

44 minutes ago, El Mugaro said:

If you decide to go on with this project, at least release a prologue patch so we can judge the quality of the TL.

We will keep that in mind.

58 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

The text is currently invisible on a white background.

Edit: It is now visible, though not exactly pretty.

I will fix it soon, I was in quite a rush while I was doing it.

Please do bear with it for now.

4 minutes ago, Mikanmeister said:

I will fix it soon, I was in quite a rush while I was doing it.

Please do bear with it for now.

Yes, I was simply informing you.
A lot of individuals making threads don't realise the thread is broken on a different forum theme if nobody tells them.

Incidentally, please try not to make a number of posts in a row and keep everything in a single one when possible. You can quote specific text by highlighting it on someone's post and selecting the option 'Quote this' which pops up.

Thank you.

Good luck with the project. The most important thing about any Fan-TL is the passion for which the team working for it has. I'm assuming you chose this specific VN for a reason along these lines. While this has a decent chance about being picked up in the future, that shouldn't impact your desire to TL it. Again, best of luck and thoroughly looking forward to this.

• 2 weeks later...

Random Status update

Prologue progress:

Translation: 1701/2217

Editing:        160/2217

So far translation is going nice and steady, we will most likely release a prologue partial patch after the editing is finished, also, there are about 40 lines I would like to double-check with a TLC, so if one can get in contact with me it would be amazing.

On 28/08/2018 at 4:43 PM, Infernoplex said:

You sure this is a wise idea? NekoNyan might pick this title down the road.

They better shape up and not translate like a bunch of teenage amateurs if they want to seriously continue their translation ventures. Judging by fureraba i seriously hope this fan translation continues and finishes.

40 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

They better shape up and not translate like a bunch of teenage amateurs if they want to seriously continue their translation ventures. Judging by fureraba i seriously hope this fan translation continues and finishes.

That might be because the teenagers in this game speak and act like dumb teenagers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I saw that you want another translator to help. I was hoping I could maybe participate and help with the translation. I'm somewhat skilled: approximately N3+ ; and I've tried small translation stuff for myself before, although this would be my first major project. You can see my skills registration thread for more details and actual examples if you want. I would like to take a look, and try my hand at helping; I'm really interested in this story, and have a lot of spare time. It depends how much I can contribute, but I want to try and see what I can do. I'm not necessarily new to the idea, and I am currently looking to improve my abilities. Especially for the next few months, I will have very few responsibilities and a huge amount of time to dedicate. I want to give it a shot.

I'll send you a PM too so we can talk there as well if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...