Pure x Connect Translation [Prologue and UI patch released]

Mikanmeister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Neomixer said:

The numbers are the same as December. Is that intentional, so the update is just to show you are still active?
Thank you a lot for all your work by the way.

As it stands, yes it is. I also wonder about the same things in the past by the way, although looking at it now it seems that I'm not quite polite back then in regard of asking the circumstances.

Edited by littleshogun

Status update

Overall progress:

Translation:  19727/43896

Editing:          10482/43896

Yes, progress stalled in december/january due to holidays.

Due to personal reasons Meat won't continue working as an editor and I have no idea how long it will take to get a new one, would y'all rather have a patch with an incomplete common route translation(~80%) or wait until we get a new editor and complete it?

As for me I prefer to have fully translated patch even though it's unedited, so if you mean that the common route is already fully translated and at 80% edited then yeah you can just release it. Although if you prefer to wait for the new editor, then go ahead and good luck on your search for new editor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In prologue there is a line "This afternoon, we set it up with your father. We are only waiting for her bed and personal belongings to arrive tomorrow."

It should be "This afternoon, I cleaned it up quickly. I was just waiting for her bed and personal belongings to arrive tomorrow."

Their father didn't return home for the entire duration of the game. ( In the Arisa route, it is made clear that He has not returned home in a long time. ) word "quickly" in that line can mistaken "with your father".

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, just made an account to tell the involved parties that I'm quite interested in this translation.
I got the game recently, and installed it, just to realize that I couldn't play it because I don't speak japanese (yet ? We'll see if I get brave enough). I really enjoyed Fureraba and Making Lovers, (and several others), so I wanted to check PureXconnect too.
Sooo, I looked for a translation patch and happened to find this thread. Good luck with this job, I'll drop by from time to time :).

• 3 months later...

first of all, thank you so much for the hard work that have been put in this project. hope you all are doing well.

just found this game while ago and unfortunately seems like this patch doesn't work well (after few dialogues the game crashes) on HD version of it which came out like months ago, which is understandable.

idk how these files work, but seems like the game recognize them that put it on game's installation. maybe due to the same filenames that the .arc has inside? but it glitched the game

in any case, any progress for the project and any thought of bringing this translation to HD?