Cannot decide what to read first from this four

Antera

52 minutes ago, Silvz said:

I thought you liked Island, at least from what I recall reading in your review of it. Or it wasn't you?

Weak heroine routes (other than Rinne), inconsistent writing quality, poor pacing, and an inconclusive true ending... Overall, it is a deeply flawed VN that, if I choose to go subjective over objective (objective being the review) that I actively disliked in retrospect.   When I was doing VN of the Month, I was more or less required to treat it fairly based purely on what it was, but now that I'm 'free' I can say that I thought the game was a waste of the time I took to read it.

On 8/28/2018 at 4:57 AM, phantomJS said:

What about Newton and the apple tree? 

Meaning you read it already? So why did you dislike it?  :blink:

I think Clephas more or less were already described the reason for Island, and you can search his Newton VN at his blog if you want to know his reaction for that. Anyway, as for my recommendation here I would say that you should keep read Island anyway, but just keep in mind that you need to be open minded about that - same goes for Himawari actually. Anyway as for the order I think you can go for Newton VN first, then Root Letter, Himawari, and finally Island. Of course you can change the order there. In the end, I hope that you'll have fun reading those VNs if you still interested to read those four.