VN girl

Novel21

10 hours ago, onorub said:

That reminds me, does anyone know how good Moshiraba is? The only opinion i've heard of it is that the prologue is the best part by far.

This was about the sixteenth untranslated VN I played... it was pretty good as nakige go, and it shares a setting with Hare Tokidoki Otenkiame. 

I remember crying until my eyes turned red and my face was covered with snot and tears during Akiho's path.

I finished reading it just yesterday ^^

I have to agree with Clephas, it's a great nakige with a lot of scenes that will make you cry. There are many sad or emotionally moving scenes in common route and heroine routes. Also all drama is quite reasonable and I never felt that scenario writer is trying to force you to feel sad just by making characters cry or something (I really dislike that).

Great dramatic romance (including very well made dramatic love triangle), satisfying character development and even some plot (mostly in common route). Also pleasant to eye graphics and nice, mood-building music. Of course it's not translated but if you can read Japanese then I can deeply recommend this VN ^^

Spoiler

Also this CG on top is not from the game itself - Akiho is a ghost and can't hold / don't need umbrella :P

Edited by Zantax