Nekonyan's Two August Announcements

littleshogun

I knew that recently we got so many worrying news in regard of Sakura Games, and to rub the salt in the wound MoeNovel/Pulltop decided to join the fun. So in order to dilute the anger, let's see what NekoNyan did tweet below (And to see of how cute Tsumugi was XD).

As for announcement, we obviously still won't know what it is until the announcement. But apparently they decided to split it because apparently there'll be a lot to share, so I'm gonna look forward to this. Feel free to write what you think here.

Announcement 1 (8/30) - Hello Lady!

25902.jpg

Many problems lie ahead for society in the 21st century. The best youths in the country are gathered at the super-elite Amakawa Noble School where they are trained to lead us to a brilliant future. They are led by five bishoujos known as ‘crowns’. One day, the leader of the crowns Saku was the target of a terrorist attack. She was saved by Shinri, who was invited to the school as the sixth crown. However, he is at odds with the school system. He vowed to do things under his accord and bring change to the school. Saku decided that she must keep an eye on him.

Announcement 2 (8/31) - Aokana

31582.jpg

In a world where flying is as simple as riding a bicycle, there is a popular sport called “Flying Circus.”

The protagonist once had a bright future ahead of him in that field of sports but due to an overwhelming defeat in addition to a certain other reason, he has left that field. 

However, he meets the transfer student Kurashina Asuka and regains his passion as he teaches her how to fly.

With his situation changed, he participates once again in the Flying Circus. Just how high will he be able to fly this time with Asuka at his side?

This is a love story about the two who met while soaring in the skies, and the friends surrounding them.

Edited by littleshogun

From the hints Chuee gave off because he can't keep his mouth shut:

-Neither will be Favorite title.

-Both will be from new partners.

1 hour ago, Hiashi said:

There's a good chance one of them is AoKana...

I want to believe. Some people are fear mongering that it'll be SakuraGame that gets it. It makes perfect sense too, given that they tend to overpay for their licenses and that Sprite is in quite a tight spot financially.

Still, I want to believe it will be NekoNyan that gets Aokana. I will literally KMS if they don't.

Here it's 2 VN i hope NekoNyanSoft have pick up

1. Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba
  2. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Regards these 2 VN's I know it's little chance for NekoNyanSoft have pick up Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien but these 2 VN it's one of five VN I want to get translated:-)

15 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

I have heard it got dropped for a reason I don't remember and I have not heard any have pick up Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and translated it.

If that is the case I think the version should be removed from vndb, are you able to find any sources for this?

Edited by bakauchuujin

3 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

If that is the case I think the version should be removed from vndb, are you able to find any sources for this?

Yes here it's link to a thread I made few months back, where I asked what happen to Kimi ga Nozomu Eien translation.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/20347-kimi-ga-nozomu-eien-~latest-edition~-translation-question/

The first announcement was here, and it's Hello Lady in which I've been interested with, mainly because as GPPC fan I finally can hear Yamamura Hibiku voicing a heroine here. I knew that people would interested with this as chuuni VN, so easy to say that I'll looking forward to the eventual release because usually chuuni VN did have some good reception and this one is quite well liked.

Edited by littleshogun

59 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

The first announcement was here, and it's Hello Lady in which I've been interested with, mainly because as GPPC fan we finally can hear Yamamura Hibiku voicing a heroine here. I knew that people would interested with this as chuuni VN, so easy to say that I'll looking forward to the eventual release.

Whoa! :gasp: It's actually a very good news!

Here is the Opening:

And here is the blog post with the annoucement:

https://nekonyansoft.com/blog/august-announcements-first-strike

Beside the actual annoucements I find the last part really interesting.

As some of you might know, Hello Lady has already been released by the Chinese localization company "Hikari Field." We were fortunate enough to get to know the people from Hikari Field and actually to meet up with them.

Unlike certain other companies, to them, it's not about making a quick buck. In fact, they're coming from a very similar background as we do, having originally started out as a fan translation group, and are likewise a small team of people with a passion for visual novels. As such, it was never their intention to release subpar English translations, and they took the criticism they faced with their previous attempt of releasing one of their titles in English very seriously, reevaluating their plans of releasing titles in English.

Having found that we both have the same passion for the medium and also follow the same philosophy, we decided to engage in a partnership for mutual benefit and release visuals novels together. In other words, we're going to handle the English localization while they're going to handle the Chinese localization. Other than the obvious benefits of getting our games out in one additional major language, this partnership also makes it easier for us to get new licenses; getting both a quality English and Chinese translation is very attractive to developers.

So yeah, for all of you guys, this partnership simply means that you're going to get more titles in the future without any downsides.

After all those news about Chinese companies cranking out unreadable MTL this is some actual good news, and a potential good strategy for Nekonyan.

On to Hello Lady!. I have to say first impressions aren't to great with yet another high school setting and a light atmosphere. But I trust all those impressions that there is more than meets the eye. I just hope that I am not going to hate the protagonist. But hating the protagonist didn't stop me from enjoying Hanachirasu, so I am going to give Hello Lady! a chance. But I feel obligated to buy Hello Lady! anyway just to keep the dream of Bradyon Veda alive. That reminds me I have to make an account somewhere else...

1 hour ago, ShinRaikdou said:

Based on Vita version? Mm, thats great.

To clarify, NekoNyan's version will contain all of the enhancements to the base game the Vita version brings, but it will NOT contain the new routes introduced in New Division, the fandisc. (source: nekonyan discord)

Sorta makes sense that the base game and fandisc are being treated as separate products. They probably come with separate licenses with separate fees and all for the licensor.