Fate Stay Night visual novel not opening

A.U.O

Hello. So, recently I managed to get Fate Stay Night's visual novel onto my computer (the Realta Nua version). Everything was working fine, but lately I've been having a problem with the other routes not working. After I finished them, they open up for a brief moment, start the jingle and briefly show the Type-Moon logo before closing itself out. I thought this was due to me being in the middle of Heaven's Feel when I tried, but even after finishing Heaven's Feel, I still have the same issue. I was wondering if there was anyone else who had this problem in the past, and what they did to fix it. Thank you for your time 

Never had these sorts of problems when i played it few years ago (realta nua 18+ patch from 2014). it was on win 7 64-bit. Does it only happen sometimes, or consistently? maybe a codec problem.

edit: not sure if it's the 2014 patch, but it was the version downloaded from nrvnsqr forum.

Edited by pual

It's been happening consistently since I finished the route. I never had problems with them while I was reading them, which is why I'm so confused about what's going on. My laptop is also windows 7, and I believe it is also 64-bit, but I'll have to check again. Also played on Realta Nua with the 18+ patch if any of that information helps. And my apologies for the late response. Had a busy weekend