Hello everyone

alpacaman

It's been about one year since I really got into VNs. By now I've probably read most of the canonical must-reads that are easily available in Germany but am still addicted to the medium and looking for more. But since VNs are quite obscure (at least with the people I know) it's nice to find a place where you can share thoughts about them and hear second opinions.

Thanks! English language VNs are fine, otherwise I would be in trouble because there are very few VNs with German translations.

I'm planning on finishing Cho Dengeki Stryker first and I still have Dies Irae and Root Double in my library but after that I could probably use some help with picking my next title. 

They are (disregarding tapirs)!

edit: I should probably try to add at least a bit more info about myself to my introduction than just my favourite animal. 

My favourite VNs are 999, Steins;Gate and Danganronpa 2, closely followed by Muv Luv Alternative (the hours of people just discussing the concepts that motivate them and the ridiculous female uniforms let it fall short by just a tiny bit). I have a weak spot for well written tsunderes but don't like a few other tropes like all the girls always being in love with the protagonist even in stories that do not revolve around romance, but I can usually overlook them as long as they are not too obnoxious.

Edited by alpacaman

Hello Everybody.

Sorry 4 my my late introduction im still new to this site and trying to be familiar with it.

I don't know the time when i got in the VN's but it's been a while.

My very first VN i playd whit is this https://vndb.org/v140 (Im Gonna Serve You 4)

Sorry for my bad english but as you can see from my profile im from Hungary.

7 hours ago, LanThief(HUN) said:

Hello Everybody.

Sorry 4 my my late introduction im still new to this site and trying to be familiar with it.

I don't know the time when i got in the VN's but it's been a while.

My very first VN i playd whit is this https://vndb.org/v140 (Im Gonna Serve You 4)

Sorry for my bad english but as you can see from my profile im from Hungary.

Usually people make their own post to do their introduction :)

That being said it Isn't really required to make an introduction, pretty sure I forgot to do so myself.

On 8/28/2018 at 8:20 PM, LanThief(HUN) said:

As for my opinion im trying to be polite :)

Well you can make your own introduction thread here though. Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel and nice to meet you here as well. I hope that you'll have fun here, and feel free to ask some VN recommendations if you need it.

14 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well you can make your own introduction thread here though. Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel and nice to meet you here as well. I hope that you'll have fun here, and feel free to ask some VN recommendations if you need it.

Thank You and i will.Good to see you here as well :)