Teacher heroines

Larxe1

From the ones I played I liked Ibuki Mei from Edelweiss, and Kurokawa Sera from Lovely & Cation. The latter is Japanese though. I'd also suggest Canvas 2 even if it's a bit dated by now, but the protagonist is a teacher and you get all kinds of teacher-student and teacher-teacher relationships there. It has two teachers Kiri and Saya to choose from.

And then there are some older nukiges from Jast like Cosplay Fetish Academy which has a teacher romance with Maika and Binetsu Kyoushi Cherry which has two I think. The first title was kind of okay, the latter not so much. There's also the untranslated Saint Estella Gakuin no Shichinin no Majo, but the teacher route with Anri is a bit NTRish.

I think those are the only ones I can remember at the moment.

Edited by ChaosRaven

Putting this in spoilers in case someone else doesn't want to see it. This doesn't spoil events, just the VN title. 

Spoiler

I didn't read the route myself but there is one in Noble ☆ Works if you'd like to try that? Apparently it's short and not so good though (from what I can tell it seems to be more of an "extra" type route), but the rest of the VN is quite good so maybe it might be something to consider for later?

• 2 weeks later...