Nekopara best girl poll and general thread

TexasDice

Nekopara best girl/cat  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is best girl?

You see. This is what I like. Vanilla is slowly taking the lead. She is the careful girl. Always following Chocola learning by observation , letting her go first. Those are a perfect duo but Vanila is the smart one waiting for good stuff to happen, taking completely passive attitude. Like a reptile and reptiles ( crocodiles, and turtles are a good example) didn’t change for so long because they were right from the beginning. Vanila is simplicity and perfection. :leecher:

I'm working my way through the Nekopara series so that I can participate in this thread without being spoilered (yeah I'm just paranoid, there's literally nothing to spoil in this series, "Surprise! You fuck all the cats!").

Almost done with Nekopara 3, still gotta do 0 and Extra. 

Wanted to mention that here I am finally at the Maple sex scene and I'm suddenly extremely conscious of my actual cat sitting on my leg, watching the game and watching me play the game. I really don't know how to feel about this right now, and I don't think my cat knows either.

1 hour ago, Corrupted said:

I'm working my way through the Nekopara series so that I can participate in this thread without being spoilered (yeah I'm just paranoid, there's literally nothing to spoil in this series, "Surprise! You fuck all the cats!").

Almost done with Nekopara 3, still gotta do 0 and Extra. 

Wanted to mention that here I am finally at the Maple sex scene and I'm suddenly extremely conscious of my actual cat sitting on my leg, watching the game and watching me play the game. I really don't know how to feel about this right now, and I don't think my cat knows either.

I think Nekopara is one of those VNs you can enjoy with your cat. ( as long as you don’t get any ideas :makina:)

3 hours ago, Corrupted said:

A cat is fine too

3sVmm01.png

Ok finished Nekopara 3, still gotta do extra and zero.

I feel like I liked Maple and Cinnamon the least then bam, now I like them both too. There's too much good stuff to say about every single cat, I don't really think there's a single weakest one in my eyes. If we were saying "If you had to pick just one" I think that would be a very interesting direction to come from, too.

I thought Chocola and Vanilla were the shit in their childlike simplicity, but then Azuki and Coconut were refreshingly complicated. And then come Cinnamon and Maple who were refreshingly adultlike. Perhaps you'd always be a little intellectually lonely dating catgirls since they are basically permanent children on the mental level, but there's definitely quite a nice range among the six. Maybe you don't really need intellectual equals in your life partners. Maybe you just need to date enough dependent children at once to keep it interesting?

Lots of important life lessons learned, here.

46 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

We get it, you want to have sex with your cat, we don't need the details.

Somebody  wants the details.

Edit: Sorry, that came off as unnecessarily combative :wafuu:.

The first cat story was real. The second was just flavor text for which my real purpose was reposting that hilarious image that someone had just posted in the Fuwanovel Discord.

Edited by Corrupted