Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate help.

ArcaneAlx

Hey guys, so i downloaded Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate and then i got the english patch. i installed it fine, but when i go to play start.exe, i get this error:

https://ibb.co/c4rDrU

I've looked around and i cant find anything to help me.
Im using a locale emulator to simulate a Japanese locale and running with administrator privelages
my OS is windows 10 (not sure what bit, but fairly confident its 32bit)

if one of you have some incline as to what i need to do, please help me!  

12 minutes ago, ArcaneAlx said:

I'll give it a go, but i dont know why the locale emulator wouldnt work for it, considering i've never had a problem with it before. Oh well.

I don't know about Koichoco but in some cases there are multiple .exe files for the game and the start.exe might simply just launch another .exe file and the locale with emulator doesn't carry on.

44 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

What the fuck no.

Change system locale.

Oh, right, I mean locale.

Also, some games need Japanese time zone. Like Natsuiro Recipe or games from Atelier Kaguya, so you should keep that in mind when problem occurs. Edited version of Chrono Clock has that problem.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

2 hours ago, ArcaneAlx said:

Im using a locale emulator to simulate a Japanese locale and running with administrator privelages
my OS is windows 10 (not sure what bit, but fairly confident its 32bit)

Perhaps you can try this instead (if you aren't using it already). It should work with Koi Choco

On 8/15/2018 at 4:45 AM, Kiriririri said:

I don't know about Koichoco but in some cases there are multiple .exe files for the game and the start.exe might simply just launch another .exe file and the locale with emulator doesn't carry on.

Okay, so i changed my system locale and it works fine now! thanks for your help!

On 8/15/2018 at 5:47 AM, phantomJS said:

Perhaps you can try this instead (if you aren't using it already). It should work with Koi Choco

That was the locale emulator i was using, but thanks for trying anyway!

9 hours ago, ArcaneAlx said:

Okay, so i thought this was the end of my problems, but it turns out that was a naive thought. Now, when the starting movie ends, the screen goes black and wont move past the black screen. what do i do?

nevermind, it fixed itself after a few tries.