[VN] Your diary +h english translation

bigmac87

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for days now on forum and everything were i could find patches/translate patches etc, but unfortunate i can't find any of the game Your Diary +h, maybe i'm looking the wrong way by my search words idk but thats why i im hopping onto here maybe some1 here has this english patch, never asked is never known,

or if there is a current translation progress of this game i got a semi correct english steam version but im looking for the +h one, i can help with translation if there is a project going on in combo with a translator and my knowledge of english i can come a long way, and i would like to help out with translating, 

in advance many thanks for your reply

kind regards bigmac

I think, better to ask HOBIBOX/DMM about it. If they will answer you, of course. On Steam forums, I'm not sure.

If you wanna translate it, then... it would be tough, but if you have good experience, you can try. But, to be honest, I don't want one else not good translation :(

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping this thread beforehand. As far as H version of Your Diary concerned, right now it was available. But that available version is quite badly translated (ie as bad as Flyable Heart) to put it nicely, and it's came from me who usually wouldn't care much about the translation lol. So what we need now in regard of Your Diary is the retranslation, but unfortunately so far there's no project to do that as of now.

PS - At least the font is better than Flyable Heart if I may say something.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:08 AM, Hammer said:

Hello. I'm an editor looking for a translator to join my re-tl project. Would you like to join?

i can help with re-translating. although keep in mind that i can only help with translating and i cannot help with the codes :)

Edited by かずや

• 1 month later...