Hetzer123

20 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

shiny days, i guess. its more lighthearted than school days, still has a flowchart and has different perspectives. its not as exciting as detroit but its got those mechanics.

Is shiny days worth playing if I enjoyed school days?
I thought school days was raw and gritty and awesome with realistic skanky and obsessive characters. 

However, the navigation was hella tedius. Flowchart or not, it was incredibly difficult to do everything because of that retarded green/red bar system. Is shiny days any easier to navigate?

2 hours ago, Corrupted said:

Is shiny days worth playing if I enjoyed school days?
I thought school days was raw and gritty and awesome with realistic skanky and obsessive characters. 

However, the navigation was hella tedius. Flowchart or not, it was incredibly difficult to do everything because of that retarded green/red bar system. Is shiny days any easier to navigate?

eh, its kind of easier, but not much. its not as gritty as school days, for sure. lot more light hearted and less back stabbing, although there still are a few some dark moments. i enjoyed it overall though. you get to get with the girls moms and ill always enjoy some milfs. :meguface:

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

eh, its kind of easier, but not much. its not as gritty as school days, for sure. lot more light hearted and less back stabbing, although there still are a few some dark moments. i enjoyed it overall though. you get to get with the girls moms and ill always enjoy some milfs. :meguface:

Ha! I've recently discovered that I'm more on the loli, imouto, cat-girl side of things...I thought I was above all that, but no. Perhaps I am growing into a beautiful young weeb.

6 minutes ago, Corrupted said:

Ha! I've recently discovered that I'm more on the loli, imouto, cat-girl side of things...I thought I was above all that, but no. Perhaps I am growing into a beautiful young weeb.

:kosame:

a butterfly has been born. shiny days does have these heroines though.

dont worry, not spoilers just putting it in spoilers for space.

Spoiler

7881.jpg

7884.jpg

7903.jpg

^loli mom. dont get many of those.

1 minute ago, mitchhamilton said:

:kosame:

a butterfly has been born. shiny days does have these heroines though.

dont worry, not spoilers just putting it in spoilers for space.

Hide contents

7881.jpg

7884.jpg

7903.jpg

^loli mom. dont get many of those.

It's funny that you used Kosame eyes. Hoshimemo was the final straw for me: 

Spoiler

I want to live forever with my loli grim reaper lover. The fact that the ultimate best ending final game path was the loli path, that the father was also a well-adjusted lolicon, and that the Aunt wholeheartedly accepted your lolicon-ess was what broke the camel's back and made me accept it. Aunt Shino holy shit, favorite character ever. Chinami was just as good as Mare to me, and Aunt Shino catching ya'll sexing and getting excited about grandchildren was the beesstttt. I feel like with Aunt Shino's approval I can finally accept myself.

Those characters are looking purty good. I've always only been attracted to very skinny women/girls as well as naturally going towards caretaker-like relationships, so I think this evolution was inevitable. That said, ironically, I loved Kotonoha sooooo much that I just might have gained some appreciation for somewhat chubby heroines just because of her. Kotonoha is in Shiny Days too, right? She's the star. Body type doesn't matter compared to my appreciation for uber loyalty.

2 minutes ago, Corrupted said:

It's funny that you used Kosame eyes. Hoshimemo was the final straw for me: 

Hide contents

I want to live forever with my loli grim reaper lover. The fact that the ultimate best ending final game path was the loli path, that the father was also a well-adjusted lolicon, and that the Aunt wholeheartedly accepted your lolicon-ess was what broke the camel's back and made me accept it. Aunt Shino holy shit, favorite character ever. Chinami was just as good as Mare to me, and Aunt Shino catching ya'll sexing and getting excited about grandchildren was the beesstttt. I feel like with Aunt Shino's approval I can finally accept myself.

Those characters are looking purty good. I've always only been attracted to very skinny women/girls as well as naturally going towards caretaker-like relationships, so I think this evolution was inevitable. That said, ironically, I loved Kotonoha sooooo much that I just might have gained some appreciation for somewhat chubby heroines just because of her. Kotonoha is in Shiny Days too, right? She's the star. Body type doesn't matter compared to my appreciation for uber loyalty.

she is, luckily. that second pic is her litter sister. her mother is also doabale. 

7905.jpg

well, think thatll be it for this discussion as its leading away from the main topic.

• 2 weeks later...