Hello! New guy here

limitseeker

Hello! I am limitseeker. I have been reading VN for awhile, mostly out of whim. The first exposure to VN was actually Katawa Shoujou (Emi route was very good). Afterward, I played Ace Attorney Trilogy on my DS and enjoyed further VN. Currently I have read all Ace Attorney series, Zero escape trilogy, Steins Gate and Steins Gate 0, and of course FSN Realta Nua and Hollow Ataraxia. I am hoping to soon complete Tsukihime and Chaos Head . I am hoping to expand my interest with joining this forum.

I often spend my time playing games, especially JRPG or Monster RPG. I also,admittedly, playing 3 gacha games lol (FEH,FGO,Dokkan) at the same time to waste my time when I am too lazy to do anything else.

I am currently enrolling in med school and spending my last few free days before the hell of uni. I hope i can read as many VN as I can.

Thanks for listening!

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and since your introduction here is pretty straightforward in regard of your VNs experience might as well recommend some VNs here. If you've been interested with Zero Escape writers work (Uchikoshi), then I would recommend you to try Ever17. Also if you want more sci-fi VNs, then I would suggest you to try both of I/O and Root Double. Lastly, if you've been finished with Chaos Head then I would suggest you to try Chaos Child. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful, and I hope that you'll have fun here.

Welcome! Enjoy your time here. And i'd also be glad to recommend some VNs if you don't mind. Basically, what @littleshogun said. Plus, if you will decide to try Ever17, you may also try Remember11 and imo these 2 VNs are the only ones really worth reading out of Infinite trilogy, you may easily skip Never7. Also, considering you did beat AA games, i can suggest Danganronpa series. Hope you like it.