Fast paced VNs?

Larxe1

After playing a lot more VN's, I finally found what the type of story I like. I absolutely detest and bored to death by slow moving stories. I don't mind if its a plotge,charage or anything just not an utsuge please. I want a story that is suspenseful or there's something always happening. 

Hmmm... I usually go with EVN recommendations, but here especially they could be more to your liking, as they're usually short and to the point. Sweetest Monster and Lynne are great, short horrors by Ebi-hime. Soundless is a slightly similar, unsettling and climatic game. Ace Academy and One Thousand Lies are a nice, relatively short plotge without excess SoL fluff.

Obviously, things like Saya no Uta, Phenomeno or even euphoria won't give you much time to rest. At least, those are the games that come to my mind when people ask for stuff with less SoL/faster plot progression, after all even chuunige usually have enormous wordcounts and a lot of casual moments, it's a bit of a core feature of VNs as a medium from my (limited) experience. 

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Phenomeno - https://vndb.org/v10526 (maybe some other nitro+ games like Saya no Uta[haven't played this yet])

Cho Dengeki Stryker -https://vndb.org/v2375

Spike Chunsoft Games (like Danganronpa or 999)

Innocent Gray (games like Kara no Shoujo or Cartagra are pretty fast paced)

Note that some Nitro+ and all Innocent gray games are horror themed (murder, multiple-route mystery)