Clingy/Jealous heroines

tubarola

That is my guilty pleasure. I want heroines who want the mc all for themselves and undermine the other girls with their possessive actions towards the mc. Not necessarily violent yanderes (but may be), just jealous and irritable when another heroine get close their males. Must be towards the MC and romance is also a must, thats why i wont play when they cry for the moment

I've read:

* Crimsom Gray (main heroine)

* School Days ( and i liked it - both kotonoha and sekay are like this)

* White Album 2

* KoiChoco (Chisato is basically that)

* Clannad (Kyou may have 2 moments like that and thats it)

For the starter, you can try Da Capo for Nemu along with Da Capo 3 for Himeno. After that, you can try both of Ayakashibito (Suzu) and Hapymaher (Saki). For the last recommendation, I think you can try Princess Evangile as well although I can't tell how much the jealousy that the heroines have though. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

For the starter, you can try Da Capo for Nemu along with Da Capo 3 for Himeno. After that, you can try both of Ayakashibito (Suzu) and Hapymaher (Saki). For the last recommendation, I think you can try Princess Evangile as well although I can't tell how much the jealousy that the heroines have though. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

I was skipping Da Capo and going straight to Da Capo 2 because it seemed kinda old and slow. If I wanted to see the maximum Nemu jealousy, is it contained to one or two routes? Or is it evenly spread among the other heroine's routes?

If it's mostly in one route, I'd go play it just for that.

4 hours ago, Corrupted said:

I was skipping Da Capo and going straight to Da Capo 2 because it seemed  is kinda old and slow. If I wanted to see the maximum Nemu jealousy, is it contained to one or two routes? Or is it evenly spread among the other heroine's routes?

If it's mostly in one route, I'd go play it just for that.

Fixed :wahaha:

Also, she only reacts with jealousy in Sakura's route. Other routes = lukewarm to no response. However, don't expect too much from a 9 years old  (I made a mistake previously. That's only the age of MG's TL) 18 years old VN.

6 hours ago, littleshogun said:

For the last recommendation, I think you can try Princess Evangile as well although I can't tell how much the jealousy that the heroines have though. 

https://vndb.org/c3107

Shows quite a bit of jealousy in hers and (especially) Rise's route. Common route and the other 2 routes = very mild, however.

Also, no such showing from the other 2 main heroines 

@original Topic

Yara Miu from Dracu Riot (again, her route only though)

Edited by phantomJS