Your Diary+ Re-TL Project

Hammer

Hello this is hammer. I want to start a re-tl project for Your Diary H+(https://vndb.org/r47899) since it's getting a botched all-ages localization. 

Currently, I'm looking for tools (krkr engine) and members. Since I'm taking the editor role, I'd like to count with the help of a well-versed translator.

That's all folks!

Ideally you should be the one who translate this as well, although I understand though if you didn't want to translate this because it'll probably too much work there. For the record Konosora retranslation project here took almost five years before finally finished, and Konosora translation here was more or less as infamous as this one. Regardless of that, good luck with the project and I hope that you'll find a dedicated translator for this project (It'll be hard for the project if only editor who have passion and dedication).

I really hope you aren't going to edit based off of that translated English. It's possible, but it's extremely likely that it'll be nowhere close to the original meanings of the Japanese version. It wouldn't do the VN (or any VN for that matter) justice. I can't stop you if you're seriously going through with it, but be warned that you'll be handicapped from the get go without a "better" translation. I made the mistake of editing something as bad as that, and it turned out horribly. It's important to know your limitations and when to get up and walk away from something.

Edited by AdventSign