Hello There!

Corrupted

I'll be around for the next 6 months ~ 1 year, playing VNs like mad all day long every day, probably.

Given all this spare time I'd love to discuss the ones I've played and play other people's suggestions. Since I might very well finish a new VN every three days, there's a great chance I could play your favorite and talk about it with you shortly after you suggest it! 

Love and stuff!

~Corrupted

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Living the dream, aren't you? :chaika:

Have fun sharing your thought on the forums, seeing a bit of enthusiasm is great change of pace, the summer has been rather gloomy and slow around here. :3

This is my golden year and I'm going to make the best of it! I'm honestly having the time of my life playing these games one after another. 

If you have a favorite translated VN that you want someone to read and talk about with, let me know <3.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I see that you'll gonna dedicated a lot of your time to finished many VNs at once. Feel free to take the rest though if you've felt burned out by VNs, and of course you can discuss any VNs that you've been finished here. I hope that you'll have fun here.

PS - Anyway as for the recommendation I guess might as well give a link to my blogposts here in order to recommend many VNs at once, and I hope that my recommendations would be helpful to you (Also I hope that you'll like girls love genre here).

Edited by littleshogun

On 8/8/2018 at 11:31 PM, mitchhamilton said:

hello and welcome! :mare: good luck on your journey and do yourself a favor, dont make the mistake thinking that youll get vns done a lot quicker if you take a break from one and start another. :kosame: 

Oops. I tend to get excited when I discover something new I like (Yandere, Imoutos) then I have to run off on a tangent to find more games with it. I am currently aiming to only be playing two at once, not counting ones I've officially got bored of and am putting off into the "stalled" category.

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I see that you'll gonna dedicated a lot of your time to finished many VNs at once. Feel free to take the rest though if you've felt burned out by VNs, and of course you can discuss any VNs that you've been finished here. I hope that you'll have fun here.

PS - Anyway as for the recommendation I guess might as well give a link to my blogposts here in order to recommend many VNs at once, and I hope that my recommendations would be helpful to you (Also I hope that you'll like girls love genre here).

Thank you! I'm nowhere near burned out yet, and if I ever need to take a break I'll probably play some roguelikes. Currently playing a bit of Evenicle for a bit of a change. I assumed it was gonna be boring because of the rpg elements, but then I ended up falling in love with the very first heroine and have been enjoying it greatly. A nice change of pace. Not that I'm even slightly burned out on VNs, yet. If anything, I'd say I've just become slightly more picky after playing several and am more likely to drop one if I don't like it early on. 

My original concern was that I'd go too fast and run out of good translated VNs. I'm not worried about that anymore though...because there are SO many of them, that by the time I finish them all I'm sure I could replay them from the start. Also, I could always resume Japanese study and open up my VN options exponentially, I think!

Girls love genre? Is that the same thing as Yuri? I'm not super familiar with the terms and their fine differences, yet. I haven't played any female protagonist/female romantic interest games yet, but I was curious to try it at some point. Do you have a favorite game you'd like to recommend in that genre so that I could try it out and tell you what I think?

On 8/10/2018 at 10:53 AM, Corrupted said:

Girls love genre? Is that the same thing as Yuri? I'm not super familiar with the terms and their fine differences, yet. I haven't played any female protagonist/female romantic interest games yet, but I was curious to try it at some point. Do you have a favorite game you'd like to recommend in that genre so that I could try it out and tell you what I think?

To tell the truth they're mostly the same one. But since apparently some people here were quite firm that both of those were different, I decided to make it that yuri here is girls love with the addition of sex scenes. As far as content concerned, I think they're more or less same one. So feel free to chose what term that was more comfortable to you.

As far as yuri/GL recommendations, in my list there's Pygmalion, Yurirei, and Seabed. Also if you want to explore more in regard of the genre, then I think both of Katahane and Flowers should be good as well, with the latter is a tetralogy with two out of four parts were translated. I hope that I can answer your question here.

Edited by littleshogun