Forum Game: Spoiler Tag

Corrupted

Rules of the game:

1. Posts have the following format: VN Title: (One sentence about the VN in spoilered text). Example posts below.

2. Content within spoiler text may spoil any part of the VN mentioned in the title, but not any other VN.

3. Alternatively, you may quote/tag someone else's post and respond to it with more than one sentence. In return, they can quote/tag you back and respond in the same way with multiple sentences. (Like a game of tag, thus the name of game)

4. If you break the rules I will become a ghost and haunt you from beyond the grave.

(Example post, feel free to play tag with it though.)

G-senjou no Maou

Spoiler

I wish someone had told me to do all the side chapters first before doing the main story and spoiling the big twist.

Grisaia 1

Spoiler

I like Amane's bad ending more than her good ending.

Muv Luv Alternative

Spoiler

I wish someone would make a mod that changes Takeru's lines at the very end so they don't suck so hard.

Hoshimemo

Spoiler

Chinami is easily best girl and her eternal love voice actor does an amazing job

Saya No Uta

Spoiler

I think the beginning of this game is incredibly amazing, but it ends so weakly and feels kinda rushed.

School Days

Spoiler

The anime is better than the game.

Cross Channel

Spoiler

At first I thought the MC was being selfless in letting everyone out of the purgatory like world, but then I realized he was exceptionally cruel in that he made everyone love him then lose him before he did so.

Edited by Corrupted

2 hours ago, Corrupted said:

Hoshimemo

Reveal hidden contents

Chinami is easily best girl and her eternal love voice actor does an amazing job

Hoshimemo

Spoiler

Her original VA is better than the Eternal Heart one. It is sad that Favorite somehow seems to pick VAs that won't continue to the fan disc like with has now happened with Hoshimemo and Astralair both.

Edited by Kiriririri

10 minutes ago, Corrupted said:

(Example post, feel free to play tag with it though.)

School Days

Reveal hidden contents

The anime is better than the game.

Spoiler

It IS the best path and ending, but you should still play through the game a couple times first, at least. Then you can properly appreciate how it mixes several endings together well. Btw do you think Kotonoha was dead at the end on the boat? I figure it's a distinct possibility but I can't tell for sure. 

Edited by Corrupted

26 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Hoshimemo

Reveal hidden contents

Her original VA is better than the Eternal Heart one. It is sad that Favorite somehow seems to pick VAs that won't continue to the fan disc like with has now happened with Hoshimemo and Astralair both.

Spoiler

Dude extreme kudos. I was in the middle of creating an example response and you beat me to it within minutes of my post, and basically make a perfect example for me.
Your response is surprising to me. I played a lot at the start with the default Chinami voice selected (by default, I mean it started with Eternal Heart version, not the original). Now I feel I must replay her route with the original voice. Can you tell me why you like it better? I listened to a few lines with it and thought it sounded kinda older, more lethargic. While the new voice was infinitely peppy and adorable.

Edited by Corrupted
fixed the formatting

2 hours ago, Corrupted said:
  Hide contents

Dude extreme kudos. I was in the middle of creating an example response and you beat me to it within minutes of my post, and basically make a perfect example for me.
Your response is surprising to me. I played a lot at the start with the default Chinami voice selected (by default, I mean it started with Eternal Heart version, not the original). Now I feel I must replay her route with the original voice. Can you tell me why you like it better? I listened to a few lines with it and thought it sounded kinda older, more lethargic. While the new voice was infinitely peppy and adorable.

Hoshimemo

Spoiler

I played the original Hoshimemo before that Eternal Heart voice version was even available so that is a one thing... But mostly I guess I'm just used to the original voice but I feel that the original voice is better because what she does is supposed to be annoying (while adorable at the same time) and her original voice literally broke people's ears. Not that her new voice is bad in any way though. Just my old preference. In Hoshimemo the voice change was at least not that big. I could maybe record the voice change that happened in Astralair because that was big lol

Edited by Kiriririri

G-senjou no Maou

Spoiler

My favorite soundtrack from this sick musical mafia game is "Down the Dark Path" because it goes so well with the hell on earth scenario that Maou creates at the end; what's yours?

Muv Luv Alternative

Spoiler

Some of favorite parts were when Meiya shows extreme emotion, such as when she's offering her body as a sacrifice to appease Takeru's suffering and when she has to listen to the happiness of Takeru and his lover while they're sitting in the training machines; such emotion in those voice lines.

Guys, when quoting a post that has been quoted before, the original text doesn't appear, such as in the post below (which is about Hoshimemo). Be careful on the next posts so to not spoil someone who's not paying attention.

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I played the original Hoshimemo before that Eternal Heart voice version was even available so that is a one thing... But mostly I guess I'm just used to the original voice but I feel that the original voice is better because what she does is supposed to be annoying (while adorable at the same time) and her original voice literally broke people's ears. Not that her new voice is bad in any way though. Just my old preference. In Hoshimemo the voice change was at least not that big. I could maybe record the voice change that happened in Astralair because that was big lol

G-senjou no maou

Spoiler

Honestly, it is not as good as people claim to be.

Swan Song

Spoiler

One of the best stories that I've read so far in a VN, but I never see anybody commenting about it.

Fatal Twelve

Spoiler

For an incredible game, the battle scenes are a huge disappointment

36 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Guys, when quoting a post that has been quoted before, the original text doesn't appear, such as in the post below (which is about Hoshimemo). Be careful on the next posts so to not spoil someone who's not paying attention.

Edited my posts

2 hours ago, Silvz said:

G-senjou no maou

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly, it is not as good as people claim to be.

Spoiler

Oh yeah? What's an awesome one I should play instead? :>

I thought the decision/story branching was confusing and annoying, but I enjoyed the music and the resolution of each side story.