Nekopara vol 2 and 3 physical edition are now being sold at Denpasoft

bakauchuujin

Earlier today I was quite surprised when I found out that denpasoft just now have started selling the physical edition of volume 2 and 3 of Nekopara.

While I am not a huge fan of Sekai Project/Denpasoft I am a fan of Nekopara and physical copies so this is great news to me.

I hope that they will also start selling other physical copies on Denpasoft as well and not have them only limited to their kickstarters that faces endless delays.

5 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

id care if it wasnt sekai project. ive decided to actively not support the shitty company anymore and tell others that they shouldnt care about this amateur, disappointing vn company who continues to push out products for the sake of money without caring about the end product and its problems.

Personally I feel a bit conflicted about them myself, they have really done quite a poor job regarding their kickstarters and as of late they have done a really poor job regarding many of their releases so I agree with not really wanting to support them that much. However they do have some titles that I like, for instance Nekopara and I also really like to be able to get physical copies. Personally the way I handle it at the moment regarding Sekai Project is that I only plan to continue series that I have already started on unless they bring something I feel like I really really want, though in both these cases I will wait for a sale of at least 50% at least for digital. For physicals well I will have to think about it if they start bringing more physical copies. Btw seems like they are just flooding the physical store of Denpasoft now.

2 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

Personally I feel a bit conflicted about them myself, they have really done quite a poor job regarding their kickstarters and as of late they have done a really poor job regarding many of their releases so I agree with not really wanting to support them that much. However they do have some titles that I like, for instance Nekopara and I also really like to be able to get physical copies. Personally the way I handle it at the moment regarding Sekai Project is that I only plan to continue series that I have already started on unless they bring something I feel like I really really want, though in both these cases I will wait for a sale of at least 50% at least for digital. For physicals well I will have to think about it if they start bringing more physical copies. Btw seems like they are just flooding the physical store of Denpasoft now.

"Heres something we've already released, but different!" thats how theyre treating denpa. instead of releasing physical copies at the same time as their titles, theyre releasing them later so people whove already bought might be compelled to buy them again when they didnt have the option. 

its your money so of course i cant stop you but really, sp doesnt care. theyre getting their money, theyll make half ass promises and a small majority is getting screwed by them while they move onto the next project to kickstart and sell. i just cant see them as anything but a dishonest company that takes advantage of their customers.