Fall Anime List 2018

Sonicboom2.0

At least we can watch Alvarez arc animated in Fairy Tail, and with that this would be the grand finale for Fairy Tail anime here. As for Phoenix Wright, good to see that we'll gonna have Godot in anime I guess, although too bad though we probably won't get localized name in the sub (Wait for the dub I guess). Attack on Titan might be interesting if they managed to adapt Chapter 85 at this season, seeing that it's a wham episode. Other than those three, nothing interesting here to note so more or less I'll still just follow Hugtto PreCure here and wait until next season to see next year PreCure.

Fairy Tail, nice :D These day I don't watch much anime but I  will find the time for this one.

The only ones I recognised, while skimming through it is Goblin Slayer, which will be a fun ride and Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Mina which I just generally find wierd, I just simply forgot about the manga because it complelty failed at drawing me in.

Huh, I'm surprised Senran Kagura got a sequel after a whole five years, lol. This is kinda one of those shows I picked up when I was just getting into airing anime and watching just about everything that seemed somewhat interesting. The original video games had some buzz going around in the community, and that pretty much motivated me to watch it. It wasn't a terrible anime, but I wasn't particularly impressed with it either, so I think I'll be giving it a pass this time around.

SAO Alicization is either going to be amazing, or amazingly uneventful as the previous adaptions were (after the SAO arc, that is). I do hope the producers manage to bring their A game for this one.

One of my old Army friends recommended Tokyo Ghoul to me some time ago; maybe I'll go ahead and start watching that in preparation for the sequel.

Yay, Index III is happening! I watched season 1 of the anime, but I'm up to volume 13 in the LN atm. I should probably get around to watching the 2nd season just for a little refresher (I enjoyed what I got from S1 also). Normally I'd wait until I'm caught up in the LN before I start watching an anime adaption, but I think I'll make an exception for S3 time since YP is not likely to translate S3 content before this finishes airing, and I refuse to read the fan translation. And from what I hear, S3 is where the series should start to really kick off.

Oh damn, are we getting another Satou Takuya Sci-Fi!? Hope he does just as well with RErideD as he did on Steins;Gate! :D

Goblin Slayer might be something to look forward to since it doesn't come with the standard LN fantasy protagonist. Curious to see where this goes.

Ya know, as much as I wanna watch UzaMaid for the loli shenanigans, I already have so much anime I plan on watching this season (by my standards; 5 is already going over my limit). I'll consider adding it to my watch list if anything else flops.

Edited by Kenshin_sama

On one side I'm incredibly happy that Index 3 is going to be released, on the other side the PV they showed got me really worried. So far Index always had 2 cours but the content they showed implies too much content for 24 episodes (I'm looking at you Russia.....). 

And to make it worse, there was not a single scene shown about 2 specific arcs. If they end up skipping England to be able to finish the story I will have to consider this a failed adaption :blink:

Edited by Seth