Hello there!

AikasaColle

Hello! My name is Roxie and I've been wanting to meet other VN community members :) Admittedly I'm more of a lurker, and my current schedule in juggling everything might not change all too much, but I still wanted to introduce myself at the very least. I generally play EVNs and some JVNs when I'm not too busy. I'm currently working on my own yuri visual novel, after spending lots of times helping my friends on their VNs. My biggest experience working on a VN title is when I helped Razz as the co-writer of Starlight Vega. I've written on each girl's route, with Scherza as my primary one. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for the belated greeting here. I see that apparently you're quite successful as the OELVN writer there, so congratulation in regard of that and good luck on your next project there. Feel free to ask us if you in need of some new VNs to play if you have break, and I hope that you'll have fun here.

Thank you littleshogun. Though I'm not sure I'm "successful" as a EVN writer ^^; English has always been my weakest subject... still got a lot to learn. Have to say I'm a bit nervous about my next project since it'll be all me and my ideas this time. Hopefully it'll work out. And thanks for the offer :D this is definitely the best place to ask.