Mangagamer Otakon 2018 Announcement

littleshogun

I seriously doubt it is SakuUta. Like really, really doubt it. Chances are 00.000000001% that it's SakuUta.

Then again, any of these titles could be possible:

Sakura Hitohira Koi Moyou

Sakura Synchronicity

Sakura, Sakimashita.

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Sakura Iro Quartet

Yeah, majority of these are as unlikely as SakuUta xD But still, there's a slight chance...! (personally, I wouldn't mind a localization for Hatsuyaki Sakura XD)

14 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

I seriously doubt it is SakuUta. Like really, really doubt it. Chances are 00.000000001% that it's SakuUta.

Sakura Synchronicity

Sakura, Sakimashita.

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Sakura Iro Quartet

Yeah, majority of these are as unlikely as SakuUta xD But still, there's a slight chance...! (personally, I wouldn't mind a localization for Hatsuyaki Sakura XD)

It's sakuuta. My dad works for MG.

15 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Sakura Synchronicity

Sakura, Sakimashita.

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Sakura Iro Quartet

Whatever title it is, some people will still think it's another Sakura game. :sachi:

The new partner could be Lune considering the interest they showed at people wanting "Tsukebe Elf" and MG's vanilla elf hint, though the latter could have been a hint at KF2 which has been announced. If so I'd be fine with that since they have a nice library and since they now own the Kansen series there's now a chance at seeing the series in english.

As for the other announcements, I can't really make a guess on the otome front and the Moonstone guesses people are making based on the "sakura" hint are sound enough, though another possibility could be Da Capo 3 With You or Platinum Partner (or maybe DC2 Dearest Marriage though I consider that unlikely).

The last one is probably going to be nukige (even if I really wish it were a Koihime game). My guess/hope would be for either one of ClockUp's lighter ones like Ero Manga! or Ero Goods! or one of Waffle's like the Maki-chan/Now series

23 hours ago, Nier said:

No, it's Makura, it's already been confirmed by someone that works at MangaGamer.

That was supposed to be attached to Infernoplex's post mentioning Ojou-sama to Himitsu no Otome  - which is a Moonstone Honey game.  I'm not sure how that got screwed up.

Quite some interesting guess that we get here, with both of Kotonoha Amrilato and Sakura Mori no Dreamer were the most possible one here. While I'm more or less think that those two titles were very interesting, I think I still wouldn't believe it until Mangagamer announce all of those four announcement at morning later. So good night for now, and see you in the morning.

52 minutes ago, Antera said:

how long till announcements? 

22 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

4.5hrs from now.

Doesn't the panel start about 5 hours from now? At 8:30 pm EDT?

But maybe I got it wrong with the timezones somewhere.

EDIT: This correction of 30min sounds really pedantic, but when I posted this I thought the panel would be 3 hours from the time of the post, because I fucked up with the timezones. :notlikemiya:

So I corrected myself to sound really pedantic. :michiru:

Edited by Formlose Gestalt

4 hours ago, Nier said:

Good catch! This is MangaGamer counter attack against Flowers.

How is Kotonoha Amrilato a counter attack against JAST? Flowers was a VN by MG's partner company and JAST "NTRed" it from under their nose. SukeraSparo is a new company and JAST had nothing to do with them at all.

No livestreaming for this time yet, but at least they should tweet the announcement here. So let's wait for that. Oh and apparently one of Quof's project will be announced as well, although seeing his track record it's probably another nukige or perhaps LxC 2 (I might be wrong in regard of this).

Edited by littleshogun