AIR (Gao Gao Translations) bug report thread

cowteats

xBMGp4r.jpg

http://gaogaotranslation.wordpress.com/

This is a thread for anyone who played our AIR beta patch and encountered difficulties in running the game.

Someone reported that on some computers the game only showed a black screen.

Since we can't reproduce the problem, we can't fix the bugs ourselves, so if you encounter such a problem, it'll be appreciated if you come help us solve the problem.

Feel free to report any other bugs you've encountered. Script QC are also appreciated but only on the routes not still belonging to the old scripts.

• 2 months later...

Hello.

I downloaded the game and the patch 2.0 from Fuwanovel. Then, I changed my pc`s language and region to Japan, and installed the novel. After that, I read the instructions and tried to apply the english patch. I applied the files, and started the game. Then, I saw that the texts were still on japanese. Then, I saw: I forgot to replace the SEEN.txt file. But.. When I replaced the file, I opened the game again, and the screen was black. I opened the game and waited for a long time, but the screen was still on that way. The game didn't opened again. Without the Patch, the game opened, but when I put the Seen.txt file there, it stopped to work, the screen went black! The screen was black, but the leaf mouse cursor was working, still.. There's something I need to do to fix it? :( Sorry about my bad english.