Hit me up with some really sick shit please.

Ryleona

I'm bored I need something really disturbing to get me out of my funk. I can't read japanese, the other list I looked at was pretty much all untranslated VN's. Not picky about what gives it the disturbing label, just throw the most extreme recomendations you have. Seriously. Euphoria? Good shit. Marunomi? Not been there yet, but I plan on it. Rape, guro, horror just throw them at me.

Not that you haven't heard this before, but Euphoria. 

Also Take anything from Innocent Gray (Cartagra, KnS etc) and play bad endings. Being disturbed is guaranteed.

Chapter 3 of Subahibi disturbed me greatly so there is that as well.

These VNs also happen to be very good.:mare: 

3 minutes ago, Okarin said:

I don't, he might enjoy it and then there's no way back.

Personally I didn't find the later parts of if any fun at all since it was way to messed up for me, though I said I can recommend it in terms of something that is really messed up.

Edited by bakauchuujin

3 minutes ago, Ryleona said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah it does. A few times.

I mean there is a threat of what awful is going to happen, but it's not shown. Unless you mean stuff that happens in h-scenes (they are not that graphical either), and not violence. (edit in spoiler)

Spoiler

EDIT: I forgot about the the electric chair thing, that's probably the only one

Edited by pual

2 minutes ago, pual said:

I mean there is a threat of what awful is going to happen, but it's not shown. Unless you mean stuff that happens in h-scenes (they are not that graphical either), and not violence. (edit in spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: I forgot about the the electric chair thing, that's probably the only one

Spoiler

There're also the scenes where the ungrateful little shit gets compressed to death, and where the Protag dissects his childhood friend. That's what I can remember off of the top of my head.

Spoiler

Now I'm wondering if there is an All Ages version of Euphoria, because as far as I remember, every scene was very graphical and detailed. I mean, there are so much scenes to mention, but that scene with the two girls/tubes was very disturbing for me. Not to mention a girl being cemented in a wall,?  Or maybe the idea of "graphical' is different nowadays from what it used to be.

A series that have messed up deaths, but is not graphical, is When they cry. The descriptions are very heavy in some moments, but the CGs are light in comparison.

Late to the party here. As for the recommendations, since VirginSmasher did recommend Chaos Child then I'll recommend the sort of the prequel Chaos Head. Other than Chaos Head I think Kikokugai there, although the title in question didn't have guro though. As for the last recommendation here, I would say that perhaps you can try Suika seeing that some of the twist were quite disturbing. I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you.