Nekopara Extra's existence has destroyed my life.(Gone wrong)(Gone sexual)

Ryleona

Fucking kill me. Just fucking kill me now please. My moral compass has had an identity crisis and is on a soul-seeking journey who knows fucking where. I don't know what I should believe anymore, and i'm cold, lonely, and shivering in the dark at 4 in the morning as I write this thread. If i'm not wrong, there is about a 3 month or so gap in between Nekopara Extra and 1(Haven't actually read it yet). So i'm looking at the cover, and I realize. There is a 3 month gap between lewdable Coconut(using her as an example), and non-lewdable Coconut. 3 Fucking months. My mind is in shambles. Does this make lewding "young" Coconut ok? Does it make lewding "old" Coconut wrong??? Chocola and Vanilla look 6 years old for fucks sake. And Kashou is balls deep in them 3 months later. Imagine Kashou's home, and thinking about how cute those little girls are, and finding out he is in a sexual relationship with them 3 months later. 

"She IS a Loli, but officer, this is what she looks like in 3 months."

"Ok, so, how old is she in the older example?"

"One year old."

Save me please. All I wanted was to enjoy my loli Neko slice-of-life. I'm ruined.

8 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

1 year old in cat years is basically 15 years old in human years from research, so you should be fine.

Not accurate, my last cat that passed away recently lasted 14 years, so 14*15 = over 200 years old, and that's just not possible (or was my cat an elven cat?).

About the main quandary of the post, I guess that's what happens when you let go and become a nekopariah. Serves you right. Now there's no return from fapping to underaged catgirls. You crossed Full Metal Alchemist's Door of Truth. You performed human transmutation, the ultimate sin.

14 hours ago, Ryleona said:

Imagine Kashou's home, and thinking about how cute those little girls are, and finding out he is in a sexual relationship with them 3 months later.

The abyss you're about to descend into goes far deeper than you might think :leecher:

nekopara_extra.png

#outofcontextvns

Edited by Narcosis

I would say that this thread here should be added into 'Coliseum of Chatter' section, and there should be no problem anyway seeing that currently post in that section was counted towards the post number.

Anyway, if we want to be more in line with the reality, cat grew past so perhaps you better treat the girl as cat only that it resembled cute human girl (That's the point of catgirl, right?). As for the fact in regard of having sex with six month old of catgirl, you didn't need to be guilty about that because according to this article cat can hit puberty as early as four months old with average age of cat have puberty was at five to six months old. So in short you didn't need to be guilty about having sex with six month old catgirl in Nekopara 1 later, although I'm sure that the writer wouldn't ask us to keep attention to cat puberty age here. 

17 hours ago, Ryleona said:

Oh NOOOOOOOO

It looks so wrong.

But feels SOOOOOO right.

brb some people came out of a van from a company called "Flowers By Irene" that just parked outside my house and started insistently knocking on my door, but I didn't order any flowers!? Gotta go check what it's all about.

13 hours ago, TexasDice said:

OP, your avatar is an underaged robot. I don't think going for underage cat-human hybrids will make things any worse. 

It probably would, considering, you know, she is a ROBOT. Not a living being.

Spoiler

Also her being under-aged is debatable considering some people would count her time sleeping into her age. Tbh, that's a can of worms I won't open, but at least she doesn't look 6 years old. If the FBI comes for me, I can just say I didn't know.

Edited by Ryleona

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 6:33 PM, Ryleona said:

It probably would, considering, you know, she is a ROBOT. Not a living being.

Hide contents

Also her being under-aged is debatable considering some people would count her time sleeping into her age. Tbh, that's a can of worms I won't open, but at least she doesn't look 6 years old. If the FBI comes for me, I can just say I didn't know.

Why is anyone thinking so hard about minatsu instead of just sticking things inside her body (like bananas and clockwork turnkeys).

On 7/28/2018 at 9:54 PM, Ryleona said:

Fucking kill me. Just fucking kill me now please. My moral compass has had an identity crisis and is on a soul-seeking journey who knows fucking where. I don't know what I should believe anymore, and i'm cold, lonely, and shivering in the dark at 4 in the morning as I write this thread. If i'm not wrong, there is about a 3 month or so gap in between Nekopara Extra and 1(Haven't actually read it yet). So i'm looking at the cover, and I realize. There is a 3 month gap between lewdable Coconut(using her as an example), and non-lewdable Coconut. 3 Fucking months. My mind is in shambles. Does this make lewding "young" Coconut ok? Does it make lewding "old" Coconut wrong??? Chocola and Vanilla look 6 years old for fucks sake. And Kashou is balls deep in them 3 months later. Imagine Kashou's home, and thinking about how cute those little girls are, and finding out he is in a sexual relationship with them 3 months later. 

"She IS a Loli, but officer, this is what she looks like in 3 months."

"Ok, so, how old is she in the older example?"

"One year old."

Save me please. All I wanted was to enjoy my loli Neko slice-of-life. I'm ruined.

The nekopara world is so fucked up and I'm so fucked up after playing it that I just lay around and think about it. The way the other humans just casually respond "Oh you've got some cat people, are they the kind you fuck or...?"

They all just accept it...ah...