Would appreciate some recommendations

Mugi

There's just so much to choose from, so i'd love some recommendations. I have a few things i'm looking for

Romance - which is going to be in most games so that shouldn't be an issue

Length - at least 30-50 hours, the longer the better 

Routes - would like to have a few, never been a huge fan of linear stuff

No BL/otome - just not my thing

No nukige - not what i'm looking for at the moment

No utsuge - drama is fine, some darker tones are also fine (ex. Grisaia, G-senjou) but i'm not really looking to throw myself into despair

That's about it, any recommendations are welcome!

Edited by Mugi

Clannad . Yes, this game is known to make many people cry. A lot. But most of the tears are of the somewhat happy kind. It's the themes (and the music) that smack you in the heart.

ef - a fairytale of the two . Drama, with some darker tones (about on the level of Grisaia). No routes, but has multiple protags.

Fureraba . Over the top comedic high school drama.

Kono Oozora . Pretty lighthearted, with some drama and adventure. Has a few feel great moments...

Sorcery Jokers . Quite a lot of fight scenes. No routes, but has multiple protags.

Symphonic Rain . Has a bit of a mysterious setting.

20 hours ago, r0xm2n said:

Clannad . Yes, this game is known to make many people cry. A lot. But most of the tears are of the somewhat happy kind. It's the themes (and the music) that smack you in the heart.

ef - a fairytale of the two . Drama, with some darker tones (about on the level of Grisaia). No routes, but has multiple protags.

Fureraba . Over the top comedic high school drama.

Kono Oozora . Pretty lighthearted, with some drama and adventure. Has a few feel great moments...

Sorcery Jokers . Quite a lot of fight scenes. No routes, but has multiple protags.

Symphonic Rain . Has a bit of a mysterious setting.

solid choices. 

:thumbsup:

gonna recommend chrono clock.

3 hours ago, t-elos said:

Grisaia no Kajitsu is a great VN that is around the length you are looking for

https://vndb.org/v5154

Awesome suggestion. But TC's VNDB already states that GnK has already been read.

Come to think of it, Kono Oozora has also been read (which I failed to notice on the VNDB link). My bad... :Keepo:

For once I'll be quicker than @ittaku and recommend To Heart 2 :D

If you liked Majikoi, then give Tsujidou-san No Jun'ai Road a try. Then, for fans of Konosora there's also Miagete (A Sky Full Of Stars) - if you're OK with all-ages version (I liked it).

I also second recommendations of Clannad, SakuSaku and Fureraba.

Edited by adamstan

Late to the party here. As for the recommendation seeing that you've take a liking to Noble Works, then you may as well try Dracu Riot. Since looks like you already finished Majikoi, may as well recommend Tsujidou here. Also if you just want very light romance, then you can try HatsuKoi although beware though that you might not like the MC there. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.