Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai ~Houkago Shippo Days~ Translation Project [Finished]

Dankstat

Congratulation for the release, although if I may say something it would be more appropriate if we have the main VN first even though you can directly play this short story here. But more August VN translated is a good news anyway, so I'll take it although as for the VN itself I'll just pass on this.

On 10/4/2018 at 3:12 AM, littleshogun said:

Congratulation for the release, although if I may say something it would be more appropriate if we have the main VN first even though you can directly play this short story here. But more August VN translated is a good news anyway, so I'll take it although as for the VN itself I'll just pass on this.

That sounds great! Hurry up and translate the full game so we can reach full appropriateness.

I'm cheering on you~ :sachi:

14 hours ago, Dankstat said:

That sounds great! Hurry up and translate the full game so we can reach full appropriateness.

I'm cheering on you~ :sachi:

I agree that we must do something in regard of the untranslated full game because the translator himself was disappeared, so maybe what you say here sounds like a good idea. Although unfortunately the only Japanese that I could understand is 'ohayo gozaimasu' and 'komban wa', and for the rest of Japanese I just think that they probably meant the same as those two words. So I afraid that even if I managed to release the patch, the people could only read 'good morning' and good night' for at least 30 hours and I might received a lot of backlash. Therefore my answer here is that rather than made people disappointed with my translation, I decided to refuse your request here.

Edited by littleshogun

• 5 months later...

So the fandisk is only one scenario with a new protag?

On another note, seems like the full patch for the original Daitosho game just got leaked.

Haven't tested it out, but it seems legit.

EDIT: seems like this thread is the side story, not the fandisk. Actual fandisk contains after stories.

Edited by kinlyki

On 10/7/2018 at 7:49 PM, littleshogun said:

I agree that we must do something in regard of the untranslated full game because the translator himself was disappeared, so maybe what you say here sounds like a good idea. Although unfortunately the only Japanese that I could understand is 'ohayo gozaimasu' and 'komban wa', and for the rest of Japanese I just think that they probably meant the same as those two words. So I afraid that even if I managed to release the patch, the people could only read 'good morning' and good night' for at least 30 hours and I might received a lot of backlash. Therefore my answer here is that rather than made people disappointed with my translation, I decided to refuse your request here.

No more excuse to not play this.

On 3/24/2019 at 7:09 PM, kinlyki said:

EDIT: seems like this thread is the side story, not the fandisk. Actual fandisk contains after stories.

this is technically the first of two fandiscs, but it would be correct to categorize this as a side story; the other fandisc is an adult fandisc with after stories

• 11 months later...