Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai ~Houkago Shippo Days~ Translation Project [Finished]

Dankstat

Dat Boi Translations Presents

b68otdF.jpg

https://vndb.org/v12600

Description

Houkago Shippo Days is a 2 hour long all-ages Fan Disc for Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai, though the story is completely independent of it's parent story.

The story follows the protagonist Kei Kirishima and his childhood friend Nozomi Toki who are part of the Cat Photography Club

where they take pictures of the cats who have set up a nest close to the school. The two of them, along with Sakuya Fujimiya grew up together on

the countryside before they moved to the city to study, but since Sakuya was too young and her mother had forbidden her from leaving, she had to stay behind.

One day Kei's doorbell rings... It's Sakuya and she has ran away from home.

Dat Boi Translation Team

Group leader : Frogstat

Translator : Frogstat

Hacker : Frogstat, frc_

Editor : FavonianFantasy

TLC: frc_

With help from Fredthebarber

Patch Download

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a01HzSWRqSROqK9nKxRkm87yygH4Z_4N

Edited by Dankstat

1 hour ago, VirginSmasher said:

Fandisc TL before the original VN is TLed and released. Omegalul

You can play it before original. Nothing will change. Also original partially translated.

---

Maybe this is stupid question, but did you plan to translate extra (h-scenes) from Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai -Dreaming Sheep- ? Shippo Days felt incomplete without them, as if it was eroge but without actual "action".

Edited by ShinRaikdou

On 7/28/2018 at 2:41 AM, VirginSmasher said:

Fandisc TL before the original VN is TLed and released. Omegalul

This is the official FD, and the entire VN is almost entirely a afterstory FD. Translating / reading it before the original game would be pretty weird and pointless indeed.

This to-be-TL VN, on the other hand, is sort of a alternate perspective take on the original VN. While I do think it would be better if the original one got translated / was read first, it's still a far better situation than the above :) . And you stay well clear of this @VirginSmashersince it's one of those moege which you hate :wahaha:

Btw thanks to the TL team for translating this VN :)

2 minutes ago, phantomJS said:

This is the official FD, and the entire VN is almost entirely a afterstory FD. Translating / reading it before the original game would be pretty weird and pointless indeed.

This to-be-TL VN, on the other hand, is sort of a alternate perspective take on the original VN. While I do think it would be better if the original one got translated / was read first, it's still a far better situation than the above :) . And you stay well clear of this @VirginSmashersince it's one of those moege which you hate :wahaha:

Btw thanks to the TL team for translating this VN :)

Oh don't worry, it's tradition for Virginsmasher to strike me down like that. 

I just don't have the time or ability to translate a full-length VN all alone and I can't assemble a team either so that's why I'm going for fan disks. Thanks for the comment, progress is going well.