Flowers -Le Volume sur Été- Discussion Thread

-soraa

The 2nd part of Flowers is already out since last week and this week on steam too. 

Let's start with the discussion.

I finished it today and like the first, I truly loved the 2nd part too.
Erika as MC was really nice and I llike her personality. 

Spoiler

However the character development of Chidori was really good. At first she was arrogant and people misunderstood her a lot but later as the story progressed, we started to understand her true personality and why she is like that and what happened in her past. 

I really enjoyed to read the 2nd part and the TRUE END was really nice. 
My favourite picture would be:

Spoiler

tumblr_nndn75AcQ11tv1jtto1_1280.jpg

But the 2nd part left a void in my heart, somehow I want to read more about Erika x Chidori.
Hopefully the 3rd part dosen't take long to be released.

PS: The guide for Flowers - summer - is also finished: GUIDE

Edited by -soraa

Huh, I'm starting to think that liking Rikka makes me a sociopath or some other kind of deviant. It seems pretty much everyone else in the world hates her. ;p

Anyways, I'll actually be getting the game on Steam, because... Reasons. It's still not out on Steam yet, but I'm also not in a hurry, because I have to deal with some stuff before I can read it with a clear conscience and few RL distractions. I'm super-happy for it though, only hearing good things about the game so far. :Chocola:

She's just a complete busybody and doesn't get jokes also I still don't forgive her for trying to pull that shit with Shou in spring.

I forgot how lit the references were in this vn the writer has really good taste.  Although they snuck in a quote from Battleship I think I don't know what that was about.

Tbh this part was really light-hearted.

I actually love Drama and the Drama in part 1 was really nice. Well, I am a bit happy, that part 2 was light-hearted this time.
I actually don't want to read some dramatic story in summer.

However I really hope that part 3 will be more dramatic and sad. 

I already heard it will be and I am really looking forward to it. 

Spoiler

That cliffhanger in extra-chapter... I hope part 3 won't take as long as summer to come out.

Edited by -soraa

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the True End route. I really enjoyed this VN, not sure how I will rate in in comparison with Printemps since I liked them both for different reasons. Really can't wait for Automne now, hope the translation won't take too long.