[Key] Summer Pockets

So Key just released a new Visual Novel called "Summer Pockets" and I was wondering if anybody is going to take up the task of translating the VN? I'm a really big fan of Key and I was wondering if anyone was working on it? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place or if it's already been posted something like this one. I'll leave a link to what's it about from VNDB: Summer Pockets

Anyone know a bit more about the actual story of Summer Pockets? I just read the description and it sounds pretty much like Da Capo minus the tree.

So it could be anything or nothing.

Though from the looks it seems more in line with traditional school life nakiges like Clannad or Kanon and less fantasy action like Rewrite or Angel Beats.

17 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I guess you mean this thread. So a rehash of all previous Key titles, with weak heroine routes but a strong true route.

Still didn't really give me an idea about what's actually going on in the story. :(

For story read my blog :Kappa: 

Long story short it is just having a COOL seishun summer vacation and it is absolutely LIT