Summer Pockets English Translation

jansonseth

7 hours ago, onorub said:

Quite honestly, it's a little harder to symphatize with them in this case because Summer Pockets is such a recent VN that even the people here on fuwa were telling others to wait and see before trying to make a fantranslation.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious summer pockets would get an official tl.

I would say that perhaps we better to wait and see in regard of this, although if Alka decide to close the project in the future because of an external factor (Such as C&D) we obviously didn't have any other choice other than waiting for the official localization to be completed.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Another update that somehow I manage to miss for three days here, and it's in regard of the patch in which we finally have Tsumugi's patch released. You can download it from their site as usual, and feel free to try it if you've want to play Tsumugi's route as soon as possible and thought that her catchphrase (Mugyu) is very cute. Have fun.

PS - Visual Arts did announce that they'll release Summer Pocket at this year, so perhaps we may see December release of Summer Pocket in which Alka stated that they'll stop the work if the official release is really happen later (Or through C&D). Let's see whether Visual Arts will manage to release it or not later.

• 3 weeks later...

Another update that I missed, and this time it's four days. In any case, it's pretty obvious that they'll release Ao's patch (Apparently in a week or two if all goes well), and after that they'll focused on Kamome's route before finally focusing on the True Routes (Consist both of Pocket and Alka routes). I guess that's all for the belated update.

PS - On an unrelated note, recently I took a liking to Machikado Mazoku and Shiroha's VA here (Konomi Kohara) was voiced the titular demon (Yuko aka Shamiko).

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been awhile since Ao's patch route released, and yes this time we have Kamome's patch released (I know that I'm late for this, because they released this back at Sunday). Go get the patch from their site as usual, and have fun. As for the future plan, obviously it's to translate the true route (ie Alka and Pocket) and currently they already have five script files translated. With this we have all four heroines routes translated, and if you want to play it because of the heroines then perhaps this is the best time to play Summer Pocket here (In this case, have fun).

Here's the latest update from Alka. As for their plan to release the full patch (ie Alka's patch (I'll explain the naming later)) as belated three dayes Valentine prize (February 17th) at the latest, let's see if they can fulfill it later (Of course if they can release it earlier than 17th later, then it's all good).

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...