Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
HoplessHiro

MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Whats going to be next for Maitetsu.  

89 members have voted

  1. 1. What mods ( non Lore friendly ) would you like to see for the char sprites

    • Nude patch
      44
    • Pregnancy patch
      43
    • Regular Swimsuit ( bikini or onepiece )
      21
    • Sport Bloomers
      18
    • BDSM clothing
      16
    • Skimpy swimsuit
      18
    • Nude with Pubic hair
      20
    • Skimpy clothing
      28
    • School swimsuit
      23


Recommended Posts

Hi there, I felt that I had to post something here even if only to show my appreciation for all the work you've done so far (and so fast) with the demosaic patch, so really thank you.

That said, do you have any plans in doing so with Monobeno too once you finish with Maitetsu or any other project?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SunZhuge said:

Hi there, I felt that I had to post something here even if only to show my appreciation for all the work you've done so far (and so fast) with the demosaic patch, so really thank you.

That said, do you have any plans in doing so with Monobeno too once you finish with Maitetsu or any other project?

I was thinking that too... But as there isn't a complete translation patch for Monobeno it would be like working for a an empty platform. So if there is slight chance coming a full translation patch, you can bet there would be a demosaic too :).

For now I can't promising working on it for the japanese version with a google translation app, but you never know ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

paulette1complete.jpg

update.jpg

08/10  - PAULETTE's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Three Main Heroines.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the FULL Three Main Heroines patch. )


Incremental update

- no incremental update - because deltax with 7z made a bigger sized file then the FULL PATCH, it didn't make sense to make one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

paulette1complete.jpg

update.jpg

08/10  - PAULETTE's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Three Main Heroines.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the FULL Three Main Heroines patch. )


Incremental update

- no incremental update - because deltax with 7z made a bigger sized file then the FULL PATCH, it didn't make sense to make one.

Thanks for the patch, it was great work. Gonna get the game soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reinarelease.jpg

update.jpg

08/11 - Reina's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines patch (Hachi, Hibiki and Paulette, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

 

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Reina v0.1.7z

Edited by HoplessHiro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Made an account just to say thanks ~ Was really disappointed after purchasing the game and then realizing the whole issue with it, from the point where Fakku thought it was a mistake until the eventual discovery that the censored version was intended, so appreciate your work on the restoration patch (and its even more awesome you are removing the mosaics too >.< ). 

Edited by Pinja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pinja said:

Hello,

 

Made an account just to say thanks ~ Was really disappointed after purchasing the game and then realizing the whole issue with it, from the point where Fakku thought it was a mistake until the eventual discovery that the censored version was intended, so appreciate your work on the restoration patch (and its even more awesome you are removing the mosaics too >.< ). 

Welcome to the forum, and thank you.

Heliosaurus is guilty of making the restoration patch :) , I just reduced the size of the restoration patch for the FAKKU's new version and made the band-aid free version.

Mosaics removing is all me :), but still couldn't do it without the talents Ulysses and number201724

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reinarelease.jpg

update.jpg

08/12 - Reina's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines patch (Hachi, Hibiki and Paulette, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

 

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Reina v0.2.7z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

reinarelease.jpg

update.jpg

08/12 - Reina's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines patch (Hachi, Hibiki and Paulette, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

 

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Reina v0.2.7z

Goosebumps, trembling, sweating. I dont know if im geting exited because i'm getting afraid or i'm getting afraid because i'm geting exited, you guys wath do you think it is?  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mazlboy said:

Goosebumps, trembling, sweating. I dont know if im geting exited because i'm getting afraid or i'm getting afraid because i'm geting exited, you guys wath do you think it is?  :D

Not sure. Why don't you ask the federal police for what they think it means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reinarelease.jpg

update.jpg

08/13 - Reina's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines patch (Hachi, Hibiki and Paulette, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

 

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Reina v0.3.7z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, way to fast, I really apreciate your work. :)

By the way, I stopped playing since the bandaid patch, you see, I have the Steam version and dont know if is compatible with it, the thing is I wath to play from scratch with all patches are ready.

Edited by mazlboy
Just commenting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...