MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

On 10/29/2020 at 9:30 AM, suhtiv said:

there is so many downloads which one is the best one for me? I just bought the fakku version. 

For Fakku:

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a

and

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Patch

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For Steam users

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a

and

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch

----------------------------------

New poll is up

Edited by HoplessHiro
On 11/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, HoplessHiro said:

For Fakku:

and

For Steam users

and

New poll is up

Thank you so much

Sry, for my late answers, but still if someone  will return... here are the answers

On 1/17/2020 at 5:10 AM, DarknessInferno said:

I wonder what I'm doing wrong here. I just can't get it to work. I have the 18+ version. I'm applying the bandaid patch, then I go into the game and all of the H scenes load and run just fine, obviously with mosaics still present. (Clicked the button to enable them from the get-go for testing. I haven't started the VN yet.) However, when I apply the demosaic patch the thing just breaks. The scenes are either black screens with menus or just straight up crash the game with an error.

I put off starting this VN for most of a month because I couldn't get this to work. I've stubbornly tried everything I can think of during that time to get it working but I simply have no idea what the problem is. I'm just going to start reading the version that works with the mosaics for now. If one of you peeps could offer me some advice on what I'm doing wrong I'd be very grateful.

The patch only supports the official latest Fakku version or Steam versions, if you try to put it on any other version It would go black ( japanese version, chinese or others ).

It wasn't made on purpose, it's because each version has a signature key ( steam has 1 signature, fakku has another signature ), and both patches were made to support each signature, that's why you can't swap the patches.

So if I want to make it work on any other version, I would have to literally own each version so I can make the patches, even I think that between each japanese version there is a unique key, example dmm has one key, an dlsite has another, but I am not 100% sure.

But for now I won't do for the old maitetsu any more patches.

If I ever am going to make any new patches then only for Last Run.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:50 AM, Hououin said:

Patching this game is a one big mess for anyone who didn't follow the community efforts it in real time. 

Could somebody provide the info what is nedded to have the closest game to original release without mosaics (that are apparently removed as 1st post on this thread says)?

Fakku version? Fakku +18 patch? This patch? 18+ Release Restoration Patch? 

All these things together? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

For Fakku:

and

For Steam users

and

On 2/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, MIA Learner said:

Would it work on steam version with Japanese language? Or only English text is available? What version would you recommend to play in Japanese? I don't mind torrents

Steam version only works with the english version ( didn't test any other version of steam ).

On 10/20/2020 at 2:07 AM, Ontomix said:

i need help extracting the patch, every time i do it says i "can't modify volume" which makes no sense to me, someone please help

You need apps like krkextract, on this forum you can find explanations how to do that.

On 7/31/2020 at 3:02 AM, Haiyami said:

I can't get the 18+ version from Fakku anymore. It's been taken down. HOw do I buy the game now?

You have to register to see the game,.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:43 AM, chasekilleen said:

Hi I would like help with h-scenes?

For some reason my h-scenes isn't showing up, but the bath scenes and nudity and ecchi scenes are.

I'm not sure what to do when I have followed the instructions.

The hscenes are at the end of each route ( I think 1 or 2 are in the middle the story... )

On 9/25/2020 at 8:21 PM, Kalkal said:

No patch for the Switch version ? :(

1. I would have to own a hacked switch,

2. restore the hscenes to the all ages version

3. and then actually put the demosaics

Can't say no chance, but surely not before Last Run.

I just want to say thanks again for this masterpiece. I voted for HQ decensor and HQ translation. I played Maitetsu in English, but I'm replaying from the beginning on Last Run in Japanese (so it might be a little while before I hit the new routes). I just want to point out that the language is a little more advanced than your average nukige (train terms, more and deeper story elements, etc.). My Japanese isn't that far along really, so I couldn't guarantee HQ results. More lengthy/complicated sentence structures are hard for me to put into any kind of eloquent English.

I'm definitely interested though.

8 hours ago, ragnarok2323 said:

I just want to say thanks again for this masterpiece. I voted for HQ decensor and HQ translation. I played Maitetsu in English, but I'm replaying from the beginning on Last Run in Japanese (so it might be a little while before I hit the new routes). I just want to point out that the language is a little more advanced than your average nukige (train terms, more and deeper story elements, etc.). My Japanese isn't that far along really, so I couldn't guarantee HQ results. More lengthy/complicated sentence structures are hard for me to put into any kind of eloquent English.

I'm definitely interested though.

I think we could do merge the japanese version with the English FAKKU release and then translate only the parts which aren't present in the old version. But to avoid any legal issues, it would be only possible if make patch a which looks for the folder of the FAKKU release and transfers files from that folder to the japanese version ( like for example the tales of two wastelands works for fallout 3 and new vegas) . So in that case we would have less work to do. I know it's a dirty way around, and ppl would have to own two versions of the same game but at least we have some hope that the patch would be released sooner than later.

If we force translating everything from the beginning I don't think any would pick it up...

Anyone agreeing with me?

BTW, i voted same :)  [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]

Edited by HoplessHiro
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 5:22 PM, HoplessHiro said:

I think we could do merge the japanese version with the English FAKKU release and then translate only the parts which aren't present in the old version. But to avoid any legal issues, it would be only possible if make patch a which looks for the folder of the FAKKU release and transfers files from that folder to the japanese version ( like for example the tales of two wastelands works for fallout 3 and new vegas) . So in that case we would have less work to do. I know it's a dirty way around, and ppl would have to own two versions of the same game but at least we have some hope that the patch would be released sooner than later.

If we force translating everything from the beginning I don't think any would pick it up...

Anyone agreeing with me?

BTW, i voted same :)  [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]

I have both, so that would be cool. Though I doubt that a translator will just popup and take the project even if its just the new scenes in last run. Makes me wonder how much it would cost to hire someone...

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, 999ec said:

I have steam version in Chinese but the patch doesn't seems to work, there is still censorship and bandage, any idea why does it not work? 

ask the chinese translator to port the patch, maybe the chinese version is based in the japanese version of the game, this mean the encryption has changed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

hello there, i followed all instructions so far and is reading the common route. I expected the bath scenes to be there but it seems like its not there. It seems like nothing was changed and turned into all ages instead apart from the first scene where you undressed Hachiroku and can see the uncensored part. 

Edit: Ok nevermind what i said earlier. Sorry about that. It seems like the bath scenes comes up way way way later on in the story. I very sorry about that.

Edited by Benastren2312
Posted (edited)

Hello there. I just finished reading the Hachiroku route and overall it is amazing. I had a major problem though. Only the bath scenes came up as lewd scenes. I have added all the patches for the game but no H scenes that was said to be shown at the end of the route was shown. I own the Steam version.

Please help. I am currently really in need of it. 

EDIT: I forgot to add this but I did some research about it and saw that an option for H scenes will be triggered but I don't have it. Does this mean that the Steam version doesn't work? and I have to get the Fakku one??? 

I can't seem to find any option about H-scenes at all though, 

Edited by Benastren2312
  • 4 months later...