HoplessHiro

MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Whats going to be next for Maitetsu.  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What mods ( non Lore friendly ) would you like to see for the char sprites

• Nude patch
    • Pregnancy patch
    • Regular Swimsuit ( bikini or onepiece )
    • Sport Bloomers
    • BDSM clothing
    • Skimpy swimsuit
    • Nude with Pubic hair
    • Skimpy clothing
    • School swimsuit

On 9/11/2018 at 3:43 PM, Stormwolf said:

Man... he's not talking about an actual virus, but steams policies and drm.

Man, I really stepped in it.  Other than what are clearly my stated opinions, what I said about their policies is true, and can be backed up -- not that I would go to that trouble....  phew..  I'm actually a s/w developer, lol.  2+ decades...   They thought I meant a real virus, lol..  oh man.  Sorry, not my intent to drag anyone else in to this. hah..  I know I got a tad randy in my response to being called sickening, lol.  But - I really thought I was somewhat innocently stating my opinion and experiences.  Their backlog of banned VNs is quite long - it'll be interesting to see how they "fix" some of those.

BTW - I use Origin, and it is not even close to as intrusive as Steam - the binaries are the same ones you get from a boxed product - not at all true for Steam... the list of diffs is long.  But - I'm not interested enough - folks will do  what they want, which is just fine.  There used to be a religious thing going on twixt PC and Mac zealots... I hadn't realized that it had crossed over to ... game distribution, heh.  I'm wary of any ET that wants to phone home every time it gets a tick of the clock - know what I mean?

:-)  Thanks SW for clarifying what I'd naively thought obvious.

Cheers, Sir.

On 9/13/2018 at 3:13 PM, garine said:

Indeed it does not. My report was kinda buried under all that stupid talk about Steam though, gj ppl. :ren:

My bad, my bad - humble apologies.   So - did you get the rest of the demosaic and whatnot all working properly anyway?   I thought it was pretty cool of HopelessHiro to dig until he got those working - it'd be a shame if slight variances in config or something broke them.
I _bet_ it wouldn't be that difficult to port the band-aid removal... hmmmmmmm..  I haven't seen the band-aid'd version - I was assuming that it's just like the Bathhouse scenes, with towels removed. It's a handful of scenes, but only a few of them, iirc, would even show the "band-aid area".  Let me know - I've been looking at the work that these patches entailed (but, clearly I don't have that "other" version, lol..).  If it's worth it - I'll go over what HH did for the Steam patch, see what a band-aid removal would entail.

This VN - I've been working on a backlog for like, a year - but this Maitetsu - once I got used to it (the Freemote animations) it is probably the best looking VN I've ever seen.  Really beautiful game - and the MC is actually decent, ahem, except when he's not, heh.

I'm almost done with the game (I'm at Reina's route). And, well, there was only one scene with band-aids in the common route so it didn't matter that much. The crashing was much more annoying.

HoplessHiro, My friend, I checked the exact working capacity of the patch on the Japanese version of the game. The result is negative. The patch does not work, I only used your patch on the original game (Japanese). Is it possible to somehow run a patch on it?
I apologize in advance that I could not check at once for sure.
Deleted files .sig

Spoiler

BvBay.png

BvBcP.png

BvBe4.png

Edited by Ristarchik
Вставил скриншоты. One with dice.