MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

fukami_nomosaic.jpg

update.jpg

08/19 - Fukami's ROUTE COMPLETED!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Three Main Heroines + Reina + Fukami.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the FULL Three Main Heroines patch. )

Incremental update

- no incremental update - because deltax with 7z made a bigger sized file then the FULL PATCH, it didn't make sense to make one.

14 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

fukami_nomosaic.jpg

update.jpg

08/19 - Fukami's ROUTE COMPLETED!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Three Main Heroines + Reina + Fukami.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the FULL Three Main Heroines patch. )

Incremental update

- no incremental update - because deltax with 7z made a bigger sized file then the FULL PATCH, it didn't make sense to make one.

mTDSvqb.gif Y E S  mTDSvqb.gif

nagiNEW.jpg

update.jpg

08/20 - Nagi's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines + Reina + Fukami patch (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette, Reina and Fukami, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Nagi v0.1.7z

On 8/18/2018 at 3:36 PM, Ulysses said:

@HoplessHiro @frc_ @Huang Ling Yin

Just to notice you with the new FreeMote v1.3 release.

https://github.com/UlyssesWu/FreeMote/releases/tag/v1.3.0

As I mentioned before, the new version is faster than ever, Dullahan Load feature allows you to drag&drop your compressed and encrypted "dx***-krkextract.psb" directly to PsbDecompile to get json result, and FreeMote now can pack/unpack known shell types (lz4,mdf,psz) - now FreeMote should be able to replace psbtools totally :nico: Click the link for full release note. If you have found a bug, you can open an issue and I will look into it (when I have time).

And now you can use FreeMoteViewer to view motions (timelines):

Reveal hidden contents

FreeMote-Viewer.png

Some examples to explain the workflow:

You have a LZ4 shell packed, encrypted (key: 123456789) PSB (dx.psb). To unpack it, purify it, edit it, encrypt it, and then pack it (if needed) -

Reveal hidden contents

Plan A: use EmoteConv

EmoteConv dx.psb 123456789 //Get unpacked pure PSB. You can break this step into 2 step by`EmoteConv dx.psb`(drag and drop dx.psb to EmoteConv, will unpack LZ4 shell to produce PSB) and `EmoteConv dx.psb.decompressed 123456789`

PsbDecompile dx.psb.decrypted //Get json

//Edit

PsBuild /k123456789 dx.json //Get encrypted PSB

EmoteConv -cLZ4 dx.impure.psb //Pack PSB with LZ4 shell

Plan B: don't use EmoteConv

PsbDecompile /k123456789 dx.psb //Get json

Make a backup for dx.resx.json. Edit dx.resx.json, set "CryptKey" : null and remove "PsbShellType": "LZ4" (or set to null) in order to produce pure PSB for view.

//Edit

PsBuild dx.json //Get pure PSB or packed encrypted PSB, depends on resx.json

Plan C: use Dullahan Load for decompile

PsbDecompile dx.psb //Get json without key used - only works for some PSBs (must be PSBv3+)

Edit dx.resx.json, set "PsbShellType": null (or remove this line) in order to produce pure PSB for view.

//Edit

PsBuild dx.json //Get pure PSB for view

Edit dx.resx.json, set "CryptKey" : 123456789 and "PsbShellType": "LZ4".

PsBuild dx.json //Get packed encrypted PSB

In short - You can process a PSB without EmoteConv, just to set params in resx.json to control compile process (pack or not; encrypt or not etc.). Or you can use EmoteConv to get pure PSB at first for editing convenience.

It is a much much bigger improvement. IT should be an 2.0 release. Just because you can view motions (timelines) and shortens my time testing ingame! In the old version I had to for almost each editing go into the game just to see if it is fixed because an emote scene has more stages and in the old version you can only see ONE stage.

@Ulysses Thank you very much for this great tool and this newest edition and helping me in making the patches.

55 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

nagiNEW.jpg

update.jpg

08/20 - Nagi's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines + Reina + Fukami patch (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette, Reina and Fukami, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Nagi v0.1.7z

She really is top tier <3 

Thanks for all your hard work again. 

On 2018/8/21 at 4:52 AM, HoplessHiro said:

It is a much much bigger improvement. IT should be an 2.0 release. Just because you can view motions (timelines) and shortens my time testing ingame! In the old version I had to for almost each editing go into the game just to see if it is fixed because an emote scene has more stages and in the old version you can only see ONE stage.

Thank you for supporting me! When I started to write FreeMote, I had taken various use cases into consideration, including texture editing feature for fan artists to make more "cute" cats. I'm glad finally there is someone making such patches! Then I thought this FreeMoteViewer improvement should be useful to you so I decided to make it in this update. There are some long-term goals for FreeMote (including easing the pain of L2D <-> Emote conversion), one of them - FreeMote Editor (not ready for use now) - is designed to edit textures and view the edited model (with motions) on the fly. I can't promise anything about that since I'm really busy on my daily work, but I hope I can make a demo version in a few months. Although I'm not going to play Maitetsu before the Japanese/Chinese ver. comming out, I definitely appreciate your work and looking forward to your next works! :vanilla:

Update: What can FreeMote Editor do for now

Spoiler

FreeMote-Editor-0.gif

Edited by Ulysses
FreeMote Editor demo 0.0.1

naginomosaic.jpg

update.jpg

08/21 - Nagi's ROUTE COMPLETED!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Main Heroines + Loli Side Chars.7z

Installation guide:

Incremental update

Want to support the project?

kofi2.png?v=0

kisaki_NEW.jpg

update.jpg

08/22 - Kisaki's new hscene released!

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the FULL Main Heroines + Loli Side Chars (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette, Reina, Fukami and, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Kisaki v0.1.7z

kofi2.png?v=0

1 hour ago, HoplessHiro said:

kisaki_NEW.jpg

update.jpg

08/22 - Kisaki's new hscene released!

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the FULL Main Heroines + Loli Side Chars (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette, Reina, Fukami and, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Kisaki v0.1.7z

kofi2.png?v=0

Kisaki is seriously hot. Been looking forward to this one. Good stuff boss.

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Ristarchik said:

You are just gods of lolicon and uncensoring. Continue! We are waiting for bonus extra. They have already been deleted from the old resource. So all the hope is on you.
Additional question: this patch works on the Japanese version of the game?

Can you be specific what bonus extra? ... as for japanese version it should technically work on japanese version but didnt test it

kisaki_NEW.jpg

update.jpg

08/23 - Kisaki's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Kisaki v0.2.7z

kofi2.png?v=0

2 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

After kisaki how many routes missing to finish?
And Just to say, we have very few people that tries demosaic VNs, please continue with this work with others game :3 
(Just don't need keep this speed, I know how is tedious keep work everyday with random vn's)

Kisaki has one scene left and left only one route for Makura. She has 3 scenes...  i will look into other VNs that have an complete english translations and surely not at this pace haha. It literaly was 4-8 hours work a day for a single hscene ( depends how many stages a scene has or sub scenes ). But on the other hand it was much easier to work with the emote engine and doesnt have 20 pictures for a single scene which nowdays almost every eroge has.... still dont know what game will i take next. Waiting to finish this game ( with remaking some old scenes which definitly looks horible, lol. ) then i will take time researching..... the next game, well, i think first it shouldnt be already taken by other teams. Second. It should have an complete english translations or at least 50% done or near its end. Third i should know how to get the files and edit them. And fourth i should like the game lol ( that i think is the biggest. If i dont have the motivation i think it would be just a pain working for it ). 

Ps . If someone has an good idea for a game and at least fills the first 3 points. Plz do tell, and I will look into the game.... as everybody could tell i would gladly take monobeno but it already fails at the second point... cant promise, maybe someday i would just make the decensor patch and force you to use the google translator haha. But I think most of you already did it and i dont think you would just go through the entire game again with bad translations just for some demosaic cg...or?...

Edited by HoplessHiro

59 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

Ps . If someone has an good idea for a game and at least fills the first 3 points. Plz do tell, and I will look into the game.... as everybody could tell i would gladly take monobeno but it already fails at the second point... cant promise, maybe someday i would just make the decensor patch and force you to use the google translator haha. But I think most of you already did it and i dont think you would just go through the entire game again with bad translations just for some demosaic c

Clover Days may be an option but I dont know whats going on with that game, other my be the Corona Blossom trilogy.

By the way, thanks for your excellent work.

17 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

Можете ли вы указать, какой дополнительный бонус? ... что касается японской версии, она должна технически работать над японской версией, но не тестировала ее

I meant this extra content. http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/serial/bmnt_0005/ And about the original Japanese, you need to check it out more precisely. On the preview of censorship remains.