MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

On 10/29/2020 at 9:30 AM, suhtiv said:

there is so many downloads which one is the best one for me? I just bought the fakku version. 

For Fakku:

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a

and

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Patch

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For Steam users

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a

and

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch

----------------------------------

New poll is up

Edited by HoplessHiro

On 11/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, HoplessHiro said:

For Fakku:

and

For Steam users

and

New poll is up

Thank you so much

Sry, for my late answers, but still if someone  will return... here are the answers

On 1/17/2020 at 5:10 AM, DarknessInferno said:

I wonder what I'm doing wrong here. I just can't get it to work. I have the 18+ version. I'm applying the bandaid patch, then I go into the game and all of the H scenes load and run just fine, obviously with mosaics still present. (Clicked the button to enable them from the get-go for testing. I haven't started the VN yet.) However, when I apply the demosaic patch the thing just breaks. The scenes are either black screens with menus or just straight up crash the game with an error.

I put off starting this VN for most of a month because I couldn't get this to work. I've stubbornly tried everything I can think of during that time to get it working but I simply have no idea what the problem is. I'm just going to start reading the version that works with the mosaics for now. If one of you peeps could offer me some advice on what I'm doing wrong I'd be very grateful.

The patch only supports the official latest Fakku version or Steam versions, if you try to put it on any other version It would go black ( japanese version, chinese or others ).

It wasn't made on purpose, it's because each version has a signature key ( steam has 1 signature, fakku has another signature ), and both patches were made to support each signature, that's why you can't swap the patches.

So if I want to make it work on any other version, I would have to literally own each version so I can make the patches, even I think that between each japanese version there is a unique key, example dmm has one key, an dlsite has another, but I am not 100% sure.

But for now I won't do for the old maitetsu any more patches.

If I ever am going to make any new patches then only for Last Run.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:50 AM, Hououin said:

Patching this game is a one big mess for anyone who didn't follow the community efforts it in real time. 

Could somebody provide the info what is nedded to have the closest game to original release without mosaics (that are apparently removed as 1st post on this thread says)?

Fakku version? Fakku +18 patch? This patch? 18+ Release Restoration Patch? 

All these things together? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

For Fakku:

and

For Steam users

and

On 2/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, MIA Learner said:

Would it work on steam version with Japanese language? Or only English text is available? What version would you recommend to play in Japanese? I don't mind torrents

Steam version only works with the english version ( didn't test any other version of steam ).

On 10/20/2020 at 2:07 AM, Ontomix said:

i need help extracting the patch, every time i do it says i "can't modify volume" which makes no sense to me, someone please help

You need apps like krkextract, on this forum you can find explanations how to do that.

On 7/31/2020 at 3:02 AM, Haiyami said:

I can't get the 18+ version from Fakku anymore. It's been taken down. HOw do I buy the game now?

You have to register to see the game,.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:43 AM, chasekilleen said:

Hi I would like help with h-scenes?

For some reason my h-scenes isn't showing up, but the bath scenes and nudity and ecchi scenes are.

I'm not sure what to do when I have followed the instructions.

The hscenes are at the end of each route ( I think 1 or 2 are in the middle the story... )

On 9/25/2020 at 8:21 PM, Kalkal said:

No patch for the Switch version ? :(

1. I would have to own a hacked switch,

2. restore the hscenes to the all ages version

3. and then actually put the demosaics

Can't say no chance, but surely not before Last Run.

I just want to say thanks again for this masterpiece. I voted for HQ decensor and HQ translation. I played Maitetsu in English, but I'm replaying from the beginning on Last Run in Japanese (so it might be a little while before I hit the new routes). I just want to point out that the language is a little more advanced than your average nukige (train terms, more and deeper story elements, etc.). My Japanese isn't that far along really, so I couldn't guarantee HQ results. More lengthy/complicated sentence structures are hard for me to put into any kind of eloquent English.

I'm definitely interested though.

8 hours ago, ragnarok2323 said:

I just want to say thanks again for this masterpiece. I voted for HQ decensor and HQ translation. I played Maitetsu in English, but I'm replaying from the beginning on Last Run in Japanese (so it might be a little while before I hit the new routes). I just want to point out that the language is a little more advanced than your average nukige (train terms, more and deeper story elements, etc.). My Japanese isn't that far along really, so I couldn't guarantee HQ results. More lengthy/complicated sentence structures are hard for me to put into any kind of eloquent English.

I'm definitely interested though.

I think we could do merge the japanese version with the English FAKKU release and then translate only the parts which aren't present in the old version. But to avoid any legal issues, it would be only possible if make patch a which looks for the folder of the FAKKU release and transfers files from that folder to the japanese version ( like for example the tales of two wastelands works for fallout 3 and new vegas) . So in that case we would have less work to do. I know it's a dirty way around, and ppl would have to own two versions of the same game but at least we have some hope that the patch would be released sooner than later.

If we force translating everything from the beginning I don't think any would pick it up...

Anyone agreeing with me?

BTW, i voted same :)  [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]

Edited by HoplessHiro

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 5:22 PM, HoplessHiro said:

I think we could do merge the japanese version with the English FAKKU release and then translate only the parts which aren't present in the old version. But to avoid any legal issues, it would be only possible if make patch a which looks for the folder of the FAKKU release and transfers files from that folder to the japanese version ( like for example the tales of two wastelands works for fallout 3 and new vegas) . So in that case we would have less work to do. I know it's a dirty way around, and ppl would have to own two versions of the same game but at least we have some hope that the patch would be released sooner than later.

If we force translating everything from the beginning I don't think any would pick it up...

Anyone agreeing with me?

BTW, i voted same :)  [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]

I have both, so that would be cool. Though I doubt that a translator will just popup and take the project even if its just the new scenes in last run. Makes me wonder how much it would cost to hire someone...

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, 999ec said:

I have steam version in Chinese but the patch doesn't seems to work, there is still censorship and bandage, any idea why does it not work? 

ask the chinese translator to port the patch, maybe the chinese version is based in the japanese version of the game, this mean the encryption has changed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello there, i followed all instructions so far and is reading the common route. I expected the bath scenes to be there but it seems like its not there. It seems like nothing was changed and turned into all ages instead apart from the first scene where you undressed Hachiroku and can see the uncensored part. 

Edit: Ok nevermind what i said earlier. Sorry about that. It seems like the bath scenes comes up way way way later on in the story. I very sorry about that.

Edited by Benastren2312

Hello there. I just finished reading the Hachiroku route and overall it is amazing. I had a major problem though. Only the bath scenes came up as lewd scenes. I have added all the patches for the game but no H scenes that was said to be shown at the end of the route was shown. I own the Steam version.

Please help. I am currently really in need of it. 

EDIT: I forgot to add this but I did some research about it and saw that an option for H scenes will be triggered but I don't have it. Does this mean that the Steam version doesn't work? and I have to get the Fakku one??? 

I can't seem to find any option about H-scenes at all though, 

Edited by Benastren2312

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm so late but anyway

does this work on last run or not :v

also, for the steam version, I can't seem to access Hscenes anyone teach me how to fix or is there like requirements for it

Does it work on DLSite version

Edited by siestA
edit

• 2 months later...

I have downloaded all of the patch files and patched my game but, it's only allowing me to see the nudity in the bath scenes and Hachiroku's nipple and underwear in the Common route. I can't unlock the actual H-scenes. I've only played through the Common route and Hachiroku's route on the Steam version that I own. I have in the past [we don't talk about this here] and played through it completely but, I would like to actually have my version complete without having to do that again. Can somebody please help?

9 hours ago, Equ3strianGam3r said:

I have downloaded all of the patch files and patched my game but, it's only allowing me to see the nudity in the bath scenes and Hachiroku's nipple and underwear in the Common route. I can't unlock the actual H-scenes. I've only played through the Common route and Hachiroku's route on the Steam version that I own. I have played through it completely in the past, but I would like to actually have my version complete without having to do that again. Can somebody please help?

Honestly speaking I have no much to say in regard of the main topic other than it's nice to see some people work hard to do the demosaic work on Maitetsu. Anyway if you just want to unlock all of the sex scenes from the beginning, just go to 'Start Story' menu then go to 'H-Scene Menu' and it'll ask you whether you want to unlock all sex scenes or not, of course you should click 'Yes' if you wish so. Also it should be mentioned that it'll unlock all of the sex scenes from throughout the VN, so obviously it'll also spoil some available mini routes. I hope my answer here can be helpful if you want to unlock all of the sex scenes from the start.

PS - I see that you mention Steam version, and if I'm right there shouldn't be much different between patched Steam version and 18+ version.

Edited by littleshogun

On 9/30/2022 at 1:05 AM, littleshogun said:

Honestly speaking I have no much to say in regard of the main topic other than it's nice to see some people work hard to do the demosaic work on Maitetsu. Anyway if you just want to unlock all of the sex scenes from the beginning, just go to 'Start Story' menu then go to 'H-Scene Menu' and it'll ask you whether you want to unlock all sex scenes or not, of course you should click 'Yes' if you wish so. Also it should be mentioned that it'll unlock all of the sex scenes from throughout the VN, so obviously it'll also spoil some available mini routes. I hope my answer here can be helpful if you want to unlock all of the sex scenes from the start.

PS - I see that you mention Steam version, and if I'm right there shouldn't be much different between patched Steam version and 18+ version.

I figured out what was wrong. I know that the H-scenes aren't actually in the routes themselves but in the extras menu after completing the stories. I just wasn't unlocking them before. My problem was that I hadn't bought the patch from the Fakku website and used it. I just assumed that all I needed were the files from here and the game on Steam. You have to have the 18+ patch from Fakku or these files will only let you see the nudity in the bath scenes and not unlock the H-scenes. That was where my problem was. You have to sign up for a free Fakku account and enable controversial content to even see Maitetsu and the 18+ patch in the store though or you'll never find it. Just a heads up for anybody else with this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2018 at 6:28 PM, HoplessHiro said:

MAITETSU 18+ 

DEMOSAIC STEAM AND FAKKU PATCH

giphy.gif

congratulations.jpg

about.png

Did you mistake the quote "100% DRM free and completely uncut with no scenes removed" as "TOTALLY UNCENSORED!"? Do you hate to see squares in beautiful art? Are you from the golden era (JAST USA, Peach Princess, G-Collections) and expected from an localized eroge to get an fully uncut, uncensored and without mosaics game? ... Then this patch is for you.

You read it right, the patch does what it says.

It removes the mosaic in hscenes from the beautiful artwork.

requim.jpg

1. Original MAITETSU 18+ Fakku edition -> you can buy it at the official page: https://www.fakku.net/games/maitetsu-english -> PLEASE SUPPORT english localization by buying the game ! OR BUY FROM STEAM

maitetsu_steamlogo.jpg

2. Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch - FOR STEAM   OR    BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch - FOR FAKKU

Untitled_2.jpg

1. [Q]: Is it legit?

[A]: I can't believe it myself either. But YES! It is real and it does what it says. Try it before reporting or commenting. Thank you.

2. [Q]: Where are the hscenes? I can't find them in the game?

[A]: There are no hscenes in the common route, except  provoking pictures which the Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch restores and the actual hscenes won't trigger by default, but during a heroine route, a message will popup at bottom right side of the screen saying that you gain access to a hscene, then you have to manually open the hscene in the menu. It is a game design, not a bug or glitch, it is how LOSE company makes the games. Rarely you will gain access for hscenes during a route, most hscenes are unlocked AFTER finishing the game with that particular heroine.

3. [Q]: When does the DLC hscenes show up?

[A]: After you complete the previous hscenes, the DLC hscenes will eventually show up.

4. [Q]: STEAM support?

[A]: At the moment I don't own the STEAM version so I can't test it and I don't know if it works. If someone can help me I will make an steam support patch, but you would still need the FAKKU 18+ DLC patch.

5. [Q]: Can we see some screenshot/examples of patch?

[A]: Because of the nature of the game as being an loli game I can't post pictures because of the policy of the forum. But if someone wants to see the results before buying the actual game I can send you 2 example pictures. Just send a PM and I will reply with those 2 example pictures. Examples of non-loli characters are in the gallery section.

6. [Q] : What was changed in the new Fakku edition? What's the difference between the OLD and NEW download?

[A]: Jacob from fakku has a good description -> https://www.fakku.net/forums/games/maitetsu-fixes-and-updates .Everything written in the section "what has not changed" WAS already fixed already by heliosaurus by his patch and the same fix is present in the new "BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch"

7. [Q] Why is there a difference in size between Heliosaurus Restoration patch and "BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch"

Both patches work perfectly fine and shouldn't have any problems. You can use Heliosaurus on the OLD and NEW version but the BANDAID patch is only for new FAKKU download ONLY. But... the original restoration patch includes fixes which are already fixed in the new version of  FAKKU's edition and the BANDAID removal patch just removes this fixes from the PATCH to be less in size. The reason why you could still use the original restoration patch on the old and new version of fakku is that technically the patch is in original form a "patch.xp3" which contains mostly PICTURES! Yes, pictures. And it just replaces those pictures from the original data files which are located in "data.xp3" / "emotedx.xp3", and so on. The KiriKiri engine works like that. When FIRST run, it loads first files from, data.xp3, and all the main xp3, and then LOADS patch.xp3, patch2.xp3, patch3.xp3... and so on. That's why we don't need external programs to patch the original data files, and we can put everything in PATCH.XP3, or PATCH2.XP3, and so on. You can  literally replace the whole game with a single PATCH.xp3 file. The restoration patch was made by using resource files from the JAPANESE version and replaces the resource files from the ENGLISH version. So the original restoration patch just OVERWRITES fixes-pictures present in the MAIN game from the NEWEST fakku edition download....

8.[Q]: That isn't the game we were promised / it is disappointing / don't want to buy the game ....

[A]: Well, it isn't a question, I just want to express my opinion... I understand that the release a disappointment, and like everyone, even I would wanted a TOTALLY uncut and uncensored version. I hate the CUTS in western releases, but that was going on for decades not just in VN's look in the old days of SNES games with JRPGS. And in east they get the same results with some western games... Thanks to that, we have two types of ppl - one who are complaining and the the other one who are making uncut/undub/uncensored version of games, from snes to psp/psvita and so on. What I mean is that you shouldn't lose energy in complaining on fakku and denpasoft/sekai, yes even sekai. I understand that sekai don't take releases seriously but at least we got the translated version, whish is a huge WORK. And be thankful, we got "OMG!" Maitetsu! I can't expect newcomers and the ones on fakku to stop complaining ( and I am not saying that you have to start editing, and join the community of moders, but you are always welcome to join ;) ), but at least you at fuwanovel you have no more reasons to complain. At the end you got the complete 1:1 japanese uncut release with english text, and even a little more, with the demosaic patch ( which in the japanese edition they don't have :) ).

.... please ask questions and I will put most common questions and answers here ...

progress.jpg

ALL SCENES MOSAIC-FREE !

Hachiroku's Route

hachinomosaic.jpg

Hibiki's Route

https://image.ibb.co/gwZVVe/HIBIKI100_NOMOSAIC.jpg 

Paulette's Route

paulette1complete.jpg

Reina's Route

reinanomosaic.jpg

Fukami's Route

fukami_nomosaic.jpg

Nagi's Route

naginomosaic.jpg

Kisaki's Route

kisaki_NOMOSAIC.jpg

Makura's Route

makura_nomosaic.jpg

instalation.jpg

FOR STEAM USE: HELIOSAURUS PATCH for STEAM

FOR FAKKU USE: HELIOSAURUS PATCH for FAKKU or down below the BANDAID removal patch

1. Just extract the file patch2.xp3 from the ZIP file in the main maitetsu folder!

!! the patch2.xp3, should be in the same folder as the Restoration patch (patch.xp3)  and the Maitetsu.exe file. !!!

update.jpg

07/23  - Released the patch with the 5th scene included, and fixes the bug in Hscene 2

07/24 - Released the patch with the included 6th scene

07/25 - Released the patch with the included 7th scene

07/26  - Released the patch with the 8th scene included

07/27  - Hachiroku's Route COMPLETED!!!!

07/28  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 01 without mosaic!

07/29  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 02 without mosaic!

07/30  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 03 without mosaic!

07/31  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 04 without mosaic!

08/02  - Released the addon patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 05 without mosaic, you still need the OLD "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch 7-31-2018" patch. In your folder you should have patch.xp3 (bandaid fix), patch2.xp3 (old 7-31 patch) and patch3.xp3 (this new addon patch)

08/03  - HIBIKI's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/04 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/05 - Paulette's new hscene released! (Hint: This is the new release which includes HSCENE 03. Skipped Hscene 02 because here isn't any mosaic! Hence the name v0.3 - which represent the hscene completed :) )

08/06 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/07 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/08 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/09 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/10  - PAULETTE's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/11 - Reina's new hscene released!

08/12 - Reina's new hscene released!

08/13 - Reina's new hscene released!

08/14  - REINA's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/15 - Fukami's new hscene released!

08/16 - Fukami's new hscene released!

08/17 - Fukami's new hscene released!

08/18 - Fukami's new hscene released!

08/19  - FUKAMI's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/20 - Nagi's new hscene released!

08/21 - Nagi's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/22 - Kisaki's new hscene released!

08/23 - Kisaki's new hscene released!

08/24 - Kisaki's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/25 - Makura's new hscene released!

08/26 - Makura's new hscene released!

08/27 - COMPLETE PATCH released! Mosaic removed from all scenes!

08/30 - COMPLETE STEAM PATCH released! Mosaic removed from all scenes in STEAM FINALLY!!!!

download.jpg

Complete FAKKU Patch

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

COMPLETE PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the partial update - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the complete patch! )

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Complete STEAM Patch

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a.7z

credits.png

ThugShiro - mega big thanks to ThugShiro. He donated the Steam Version!

BIG THANKS TO marcus-beta - with his tremendous help he found out the problem and fixed it, without him there wouldn't be a steam patch!

Ulysses - big thanks to Ulysses, without his tools ( https://github.com/UlyssesWu/FreeMote/releases ) this wouldn't be possible.

Tools used:

PsbDecompile - for decompiling PSBs,
PsBuild - for rebuilding back to PSBs
FreeMoteViewer - to view rebuilded PSBs (after PsBuild)

number201724 - of course, also big thanks to number201724 for the psbtools https://github.com/number201724/psbfile/releases

Tools used:

emote_conv - decode and encode psb file

Heliosaurus - special thanks to the master of the Restoration patch and his helpful guiding

gallery.png

warning1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Hibiki_Compare.gif

output_7e_Hc_XW.gif

SPECIAL extra patch:

BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch integrated into a single patch ( patch.xp3 )

For the newest FAKKU edition and STEAM!

baindaidremoval.jpg

update.jpg

08/1  - Released the BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch integrated Restorationa Patch ( as PATCH.xp3 )

09/20  - Released the BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch  for STEAM ( as PATCH.xp3 )

Optional download

FAKKU edition

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Patch.7z

STEAM edition

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch.7z

ANY COMMENTS, MEANINGFUL CRITICS, GRATITUDE, ADVICE, SUGGESTION RELATED TO THE PATCH ARE HELPFUL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

support.jpg

Want to support the project?

kofi2.png?v=0

I have a problem. With this patch I have only a few scenes. Of most of the girls I have from 5, I lack the previous ones.
Edited by Dahiyane