MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

So just to clarify for someone who just bought the game via Steam. To get the best experience I need to download 2 patches?

1. Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a

2. Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch       

If I'm correct I won't need the Restoration 1.3 patch since it's part of the Restoration & Bandaid removal patch. 
Also is there anywhere I can download the Restoration & Bandaid removal patch for Steam without needing a premium account for the download site?

Hi !

i'm sad because i missed the free downloading period of the "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a.7z"... ;  ;
Only premium member can still download it.
Can someone give me by private message the link of the "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a.7z" please ? ಥ⌣ಥ

1 hour ago, Sylfire said:

Hi !

i'm sad because i missed the free downloading period of the "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a.7z"... ;  ;
Only premium member can still download it.
Can someone give me by private message the link of the "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a.7z" please ? ಥ⌣ಥ

If you look at page 17 or 18 in this thread you should find some working links. I got everything besides the bandaid patch.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:33 PM, Ristarchik said:

HoplessHiro, Couldn't do anything with the Japanese version yet? Most likely it is too difficult?

On 10/18/2018 at 9:45 PM, Ristarchik said:

Has anyone been able to make the patch work on the Japanese version?

Sry, couldn't make a working japanese demosaic patch yet. Had some encryption errors. Maybe I have some faulty version?

On 10/7/2018 at 11:09 PM, BrushedAluminum said:

Um sorry for not keeping up with this but I just looked and It seems the Fakku Bandaid removal and restoration isn't Availiable for Free download anymore I was wondering if i could Get some sort of link to it if it isn't too much trouble. Thanks.

On 10/9/2018 at 6:28 AM, doppel222 said:

I need a new link for "Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal" FAKKU ver. I want to remove the bandaid.

Fixed the links in the OP.

But here is the folder with all the patches: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S9VFXbR_NEU5YR36e0rLMV-U_4kroxPk

On 10/25/2018 at 12:10 PM, Veshurik said:

Guys, can I find out, Sekai and Lose with Fakku fixed all mistakes on release or not?

And what the special content for PS4?.. Is there some new CG, can I see it?

On 10/14/2018 at 8:54 PM, Heliosaurus said:

Fixed patch (1.07GB)

I don't know what caused that, but I have a hunch it was either compression or the steam game has a different MD5 for the exe and packing an xp3 with KrkrExtract messes with some stuff. Then again, the way Lose added Steam DRM is very fucky so it may have been that.

@HoplessHiro Feel free to modify the OP with this and also feel free to merge the restoration patch with the demosaic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe I should finally make it all in one patch.

On 04.11.2018 at 10:02, HoplessHiro said:

Sry, пока не смог создать рабочий японский демо-патч. Были некоторые ошибки шифрования. Может, у меня есть неисправная версия?

Giant thank you for at least some kind of information. Yes, the case is not easy. But I have patience. And I can quite well wait a year) And there, you see, the translations of ours, Russian localizers, will arrive.

As for the faulty version, it is unlikely) And even though there were a lot of patches released there, extra add-ons, all this works perfectly in normal mode. If interested, I can throw in a personal link to the game.

Edited by Ristarchik
read.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Maitetsu Steam ver.
Maitetsu Demosaic Steam Fix

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch

h-scene cg I do not watch, not Restoration cg for example hibiki pants,

but when the girls in the bathroom on the history of the patch works and they are naked.

Help me please!

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for my stupidity but did the patch isn't working on steam anymore ? 

I did download and install the patch by extracting it into the folder, It did remove the Bandaid in the bath scene but no h scene to be found anywhere 

here's the list of what i've done

- i did install both restoration and decen patch separately 

-i did install the complete steam patch 

-i did install only restoration patch

-i've reinstall and replayed the game 

but the h scene still no where to be found

i've already finished all of the route btw 

Edited by Polybius-yiss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, first off, thanks for all your amazing work!
I've been wondering if there has been any progress towards that 1.0 you mentioned around the time of release of the complete patch?
Regardless of having actual redraws, I'm also pretty interested in that transparent penis variant that was talked about a few pages back.

Also, someone else probably has noticed it before me, but the "Towel" B sprite for Fukami has some copypaste leftovers on her leg. I don't think I've seen it in-game, only in the character viewer.

• 3 weeks later...

Im having some trouble, once installing the 18+ patch from fakku and the "patch2.xp3" (just simply placing the file into the maitetsu steam files) the H-scenes will sometimes crop or show blackscreens. Removing the patch2.xp3 file simply makes the game run with the official patch. Does anyone know a solution to run the game with the demosaic patch active. Its just the H-scenes, the rest of the game is fine.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:54 PM, Heliosaurus said:

Fixed patch (1.07GB)

I don't know what caused that, but I have a hunch it was either compression or the steam game has a different MD5 for the exe and packing an xp3 with KrkrExtract messes with some stuff. Then again, the way Lose added Steam DRM is very fucky so it may have been that.

@HoplessHiro Feel free to modify the OP with this and also feel free to merge the restoration patch with the demosaic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

solved the issue, so for the steam version, you'd need to apply the file given in the "fixed patch" link as well as the "Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch.7z" for steam

The issue with only applying the former is that only the H-scenes become demosaic while the remainder of the game remains the all-ages version with steam and towels, applying the latter file as well solves this issue when it is in tandem with the "fixed patch" for steam

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2019 at 2:01 AM, Mindception said:

solved the issue, so for the steam version, you'd need to apply the file given in the "fixed patch" link as well as the "Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch.7z" for steam

The issue with only applying the former is that only the H-scenes become demosaic while the remainder of the game remains the all-ages version with steam and towels, applying the latter file as well solves this issue when it is in tandem with the "fixed patch" for steam

Still not working for me, when I try to see the H-sceenes they simply not appear on the menu :( Only appears the endings of the every route. I try every combination of paches of the forum and no1 work.

• 1 month later...

hello and thank for this cool work , and by advance sorry for my future mistakes in english x) 

i recently bought the game on steam and applied the following patch 

so my issue is applying the "no band aid patch " remove some scene 

with restoration patch : https://puu.sh/Dpaxh/8f38d2242a.jpg

with no-bandaid+restoration  patch : https://puu.sh/Dp4Bi/da247e3d46.png

thanks in advance for your kind answers :) 

EDIT: Nevermind , silly me didn't understood i had to buy the 18+ dlc from FAKKU in addition from the MAITETSU game on steam . everything works fine now 

Edited by inuoni
problem solved

• 8 months later...

I wonder what I'm doing wrong here. I just can't get it to work. I have the 18+ version. I'm applying the bandaid patch, then I go into the game and all of the H scenes load and run just fine, obviously with mosaics still present. (Clicked the button to enable them from the get-go for testing. I haven't started the VN yet.) However, when I apply the demosaic patch the thing just breaks. The scenes are either black screens with menus or just straight up crash the game with an error.

I put off starting this VN for most of a month because I couldn't get this to work. I've stubbornly tried everything I can think of during that time to get it working but I simply have no idea what the problem is. I'm just going to start reading the version that works with the mosaics for now. If one of you peeps could offer me some advice on what I'm doing wrong I'd be very grateful.

• 3 weeks later...

Patching this game is a one big mess for anyone who didn't follow the community efforts it in real time. 

Could somebody provide the info what is nedded to have the closest game to original release without mosaics (that are apparently removed as 1st post on this thread says)?

Fakku version? Fakku +18 patch? This patch? 18+ Release Restoration Patch? 

All these things together? 

Edited by Hououin

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...