MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

56 minutes ago, Shaun said:

All of the downloads have expired thus you do need premium to download them.

For those wanting the patch use my OneDrive link, the patch is only for the FAKKU version.

7 hours ago, shirokami111 said:

But when I tried to download the patch earlier. it says that i need to have a premium account..

side note: I'm sorry if i can't do this forum thing right. Kinda new to this

fixed the Link. Will find a better solution/host for the files. Thanks for Shaun for the links.

On 10/11/2018 at 10:26 AM, GuyInDogSuit said:

I can't open the xp3 files of this game because GARbro reports "LZ4 compression with linked blocks not supported," whatever that means? How'd you guys do it?

Magic \ :nico: / 

Not dead btw hmu if you want some other VN stuffs fixed(did i really do much though?) and i will try

I've just tried using this patch by unlocking all scenes. I get simply black background when the replaced assets are supposed to be shown.

Using Steam Edition & Fakku 18+ & full restoration patch. Also tried band-aid version, no difference.

Game reports version 1.4 Rev 3445.

Hashes of patch files:
$ shasum -a 256 patch.xp3 patch2.xp3
05ef89ca9d6bd587a3d972583c39c42a7c947c5da6d39edfe631d27aa987a18b  patch.xp3
8ab9da3db7de38077ffc75a900a746909c2c72d6f50da4fbca9f52db77c088b0  patch2.xp3

8 hours ago, sora432 said:

I've just tried using this patch by unlocking all scenes. I get simply black background when the replaced assets are supposed to be shown.

Using Steam Edition & Fakku 18+ & full restoration patch. Also tried band-aid version, no difference.

Fixed patch (1.07GB)

I don't know what caused that, but I have a hunch it was either compression or the steam game has a different MD5 for the exe and packing an xp3 with KrkrExtract messes with some stuff. Then again, the way Lose added Steam DRM is very fucky so it may have been that.

@HoplessHiro Feel free to modify the OP with this and also feel free to merge the restoration patch with the demosaic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, Heliosaurus said:

Fixed patch (1.07GB)

I don't know what caused that, but I have a hunch it was either compression or the steam game has a different MD5 for the exe and packing an xp3 with KrkrExtract messes with some stuff. Then again, the way Lose added Steam DRM is very fucky so it may have been that.

@HoplessHiro Feel free to modify the OP with this and also feel free to merge the restoration patch with the demosaic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for the quick fix! It worked like a charm.

It's interesting that the fix is almost 2-3x the original size. Perhaps a corrupt file from the original link? :) 

3 hours ago, sora432 said:

Thanks for the quick fix! It worked like a charm.

It's interesting that the fix is almost 2-3x the original size. Perhaps a corrupt file from the original link? :) 

Yeah I didn't feel like testing different compression methods for one that worked with a small size so i just picked the normal setting :P

im trying to get maitetsu(Fakku version) to work on Kirikiroid2.. but for some reason it wont..

Error:
Information
startup failed: corrupted execution file

Tried the Japanese Version and it works flawlessly.

I've tried to use krz_xp3conv_v2 and when I started I got a different error(still the ENG Fakku version):

1.3.9 Kirikiri
Kirikiri
Invalid character '\x04'
@line(1) initialize.tjs

Ive already done many things like replacing stuff from the ENG version to JP version but to no avail.. the method of launching in kirikiroid2 is by using the data.xp3

Edited by ishiima
more info

I have the patch from Heliosaurus however I am unsure on how I go about adding the demosaic patch. not to mention I can't download It because The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it.

Edited by GingerMan97
I somehow got It to work.

Damn I missed the free downloading period T_T

I've been EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET searching for this 

only to find "the free downloading period has ended"' 

Can anyone please provide a link to the "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a.7z" please???

5 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Damn I missed the free downloading period T_T

I've been EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET searching for this 

only to find "the free downloading period has ended"' 

Can anyone please provide a link to the "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a.7z" please???

You can actually try link posted above on this page (by Heliosaurus). Seems like it may be working even more stable or something like that. But for posterity here is the original "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a.7z".
md5 hash of the 7z archive: 
b58e7afde744b712e41fa90af2cd4d19
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hGf0azOeBsZI6DvruBdAywjRZxqajyHE
It's my re-upload, so if something is wrong I'll take it down.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:54 AM, Heliosaurus said:

Fixed patch (1.07GB)

I want to ask something after I extract this game and put the de-censorship fix, I tried to check the H Scene and HCG from settings menu but it only shows black screen with some UI there, the normal CG showed just fine, only H ones are like this. So do I need to play the story first or this is a bug?

22 hours ago, Hannya said:

I want to ask something after I extract this game and put the de-censorship fix, I tried to check the H Scene and HCG from settings menu but it only shows black screen with some UI there, the normal CG showed just fine, only H ones are like this. So do I need to play the story first or this is a bug?

Sounds like you downloaded the wrong patch for the version of your game.